Day 1: Ha Noi – Mai Chau Valley (L, D)
7:30 AM Our bus and tour guide come to pick you up at your Hotel/meeting in the Old Quarter. Depart to Hoa Binh, Stop in the middle wait for a short break and stop at some beautiful attraction point to take the pictures
Arrival Mai Chau - Lac Village at noontime, get brief information from our tour guide then check-in. After that, you will enjoy traditional lunch in a local village (vegetarian available)
Afternoon you will take a bicycle ride with a local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
Free at leisure for walking, shopping around before having dinner in the garden and watch the Thai’s traditional dance and drink the traditional wine “Ruou can” Overnight in the rural village. Stay overnight in Mai Chau
Day 2: Mai Chau – Pu Luong Nature Reserve - Hanoi (B,L)
AM: Having Breakfast at homestay/Bungalow. Check out. then drive 35km to Pu Luong Nature Reserve. Arrive to Pu Luong Nature reserve, we will take a short break for 10 minutes before the start to do trekking and explore the beautiful scenery of the mountains and stunning rice
terraces. Enjoy Lunch in the village and enjoy the riding back to Mai Chau by taking another road through the beautiful rural villages.
Back Mai Chau at late afternoon. 15:00 Say goodbye to the family to get on the bus to drive back to Hanoi, Arrive in Hanoi Old Quarter around 7:00 pm. Drop you off at your hotel. End Maichau Puluong 2 days 1 night of tour.
Pricing & Inclusives
|Standard||Homestay - Sharing||75|
|Deluxe||Garden View Bugnalow (Private room)||95|
|Superior||Garden View Bungalow (Private room)||90|
Tour Includes :
- Roundtrip transportation air-condition van/bus
- Tour guide
- Meals in the village
- Homestay (sharing) or Bungalow (Private)
- Entrance fee
- Bicycle, motorbike, boat trip
- Traditional dance & “Ruou can”
Tour Not Include :
- Gratuities for Guide and Driver
- Personal Expense
- Travel insurance
- What not mentioned above
- You should take long sleeve clothes, hat, trekking shoes, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, and a flashlight.
- If you decided to make a booking within 24 hours before the travel date, plz send us an inquiry to check in advance
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Tour is not operated on Lunar New Year (04 Feb 2019 - 12 Feb 2019). Please contact for more information
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.