Hanoi is a destination for famous landscapes in Vietnam, the center of culture, economy, education, politics of Vietnam, to Visit Hanoi one day you will have moments of discovery. Along with the many thousand years of civilization, with many ancient and modern works, with unique sidewalk cultural experiences, the special historical sites will all make you a trip. Hanoi memorable tour. Especially not only experience the identity of 36 bustling streets, beautiful roads but also have moments of experiencing the enjoyment of the national culture through the museum, through the puppet theater special characteristics. .. with Hanoi city tours full day
Hanoi, located on the banks of the Red River, is one of the most ancient capital in the world, where travelers can find well-preserved colonial buildings, ancient pagodas, temples and unique museums within the city center
8.00- 8.30: Get picked up by our friendly guide and start to explore Hanoi City
08.45: Arrive at Tran Quoc Pagoda located on Golden Fish IsLand in West Lake
It is the oldest pagoda in Ha Noi built in the 6th century.
09.30: Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around the garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969. Then visit One Pillar Pagoda where worships the Godess of Mercy – It is the most unique padoga in the world
- Should dress modestly by covering from shoulders to knees when visiting Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, temples, pagodas…
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays.
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed at least 2 months (15thJune -15thAugust) for the annual maintaining but still can take picture Mausoleum and visit around that area
11.15: Visit Vietnam Ethnology Museum to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups living in the whole country of Vietnam
Special Note : we will visit Women Museum instead of Ethnology Museum closed on Mondays
12.45: Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with 8 delicious dishes.
14.00-14.15 : Continue to visit Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam, established in the 11 century
15.15: Leave for Hoa Lo Prison Museum which originally used by the French colonists in Indochina for political prisoners, and later by North Vietnam for U.S. prisoners of war during the Vietnam War. During this later period, it was known to American POWs as the "Hanoi Hilton
16.15 -16.30: Tour finishes. Back to hotel.
Pricing & Inclusives
|Deluxe||Tour with Water Puppet Show or Cycling||40|
- Shuttle bus during the trip ( Ford Transit, New County…)
- English speaking guide ( at least 5 years of experience)
- A bottle of water
- Entrance tickets
- Vietnamese lunch (can see menu)
- Drink for lunch
- Tips for tourguide& driver
- Personal expenses or any thing not mentioned above
- Children: from 1 - 4 years old : Free of charge
- Children from 5 - 9 years old : 75 % of charge
- Children from 10 years old : 100 % of charge
- Should bring the necessary things such as : cash, cellphone or camara, raincoat/ umbrella ,sun block …( depending on the weather)
- Option Cyclo Ride/ Puppet Show will be done in the end of the tour.
- Tour may finish a bit earlier or later in some cases
- The order of the itinerary can be changed depending on our guide’s arrangement
- Children under 3 years old are not allowed to get inside Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum closed on Monday and Friday morning. And closes from 5th Sep to 31st October
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather...
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Water Puppet show for Deluxe option only.. Then the tour will finish around 17h00 - 17h30.
- Bat Trang pottery village will be visited on Mon, Wed & Fri (without Ethnology Museum). Ethnology Museum will be visited on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat (without Bat Trang pottery village).
- Surcharge 5usd/pax if travel date falls on Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1 - 3 Jan according to Lunar Calendar)