Hanoi – MaiChau with Biking
Book this tour
- 07:30 - 8:15 - Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van
- 10:00 - Short break
- 11:30-12:00 - Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
- 12:15 - Traditional lunch in a local village (vegetarian available)
- 13:00-15:00 - Bicycle ride with a local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages. Leave Mai Chau
- 18:30-19:00 - Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Pricing & Inclusives
- Rounding bus transportation with AC
- Pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter
- English speaking guide
- Entrance ticket in the village
- Set menu Lunch
- Biking trip
- Personal fee ( ex: Drinks, Souvenirs)
- Free of charge for infant (below 5-year-old), other expense pay by parents
- 75% rate of adult for children from 5-8 year old
- 100% adult ticket for children over 8-year-old
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- During the tour itinerary, Mai Chau visitors should prepare yourself sports shoes to convenience for walking because of the terrain difficult explored in Mai Chau, bring bug spray and coach to avoid cold if the weather temperature down and winter and night
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Surcharge 5usd/pax if travel date fall on Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1 - 3 Jan according to Lunar Calendar)