Water puppetry (Vietnamese: Múa rối nước - "puppets that dance on water") is a tradition that dates back as far as the 11th century CE when it originated in the villages of the Red River Delta area of northern Vietnam. Today's Vietnamese water puppetry is a unique variation on the ancient Asian puppet tradition.
- Pick you up at your hotel at around 16:00, cyclo ride around the trading area in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Around 17:15 stop at Thang Long theatre for a Water puppet show. After the show finish, enjoy a dinner at a local restaurant with a special dish of Vietnam.
- Then transfer back to your hotel around at 20:30.
- All rates are USD per person.
Pricing & Inclusives
- Transportation by cyclo,
- Water puppet show ticket
- Speaking guide
- Visa arrangement,
- travel insurance
- personal expenses.
- Quoted price applied for group of 2 up