Participating in Vietnam Package tour 8 days 7 nights with Vietnam Open Tour will bring you a new glance on the country and people of all 3 regions of Vietnam. In the North you will visit Hanoi capital, the heart of the country and Halong Bay - one of the seven natural wonders of the world that attracts thousands of tourists every year to visit and resort. Then depart for Central, Visit Hoi An ancient town used to be a busy international trading port, the meeting place of merchant ships in Japan, China, and the West during the XVII and XVIII centuries and traditional craft villages the ancient Champa dynasty. Leaving Central to explore the South to visit a dynamic Ho Chi Minh City and Cu Chi Tunnels were showed up the Vietnamese national history in the Vietnam War. Moreover, you will discover the daily life of local people on the Mekong River. It's believed that Vietnam Package tour 8 days will bring you to unforgettable memories on your holiday in Vietnam
- Upon your scheduled flight, the local driver will welcome you at the airport and escort you to the hotel with a private cab. Check-in hotel and relax.
- Free at leisure to explore Hanoi by yourself: Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake, West lake…
- Breakfast at hotel then driver and tour guide will come to pick you up at the hotel around 8:00. Departs for Halong Bay. The bus goes through the Red River Delta, pass by Long Bien Bridge and gorgeous green rice paddy... Stop-over at middle way for rest and relax in Hai Duong province.
- Arrival in Tuan Chau port at noon, check-in onboard. Enjoy set menu sea-food lunch while the day boat cruising through the natural wonder of the world - Halong Bay. Passing by Dog Rock, Incense Burner, Fighting Chicken rock … Kayaking or doing Bamboo boat in Ba Hang Floating Village for 45-60 minutes before cruising ahead to Dau Go island. You will have the chance to visit one of the most beautiful caves of Halong bay named Thien Cung – Heavenly Cave. Then the boat will disembark at Tuan Chau port around 5:00 pm. The driver takes you back Hanoi. The trip great finish around 8:30 pm. Stay overnight in Hanoi Center
- AM: After having breakfast at your hotel, tour guide and driver will come to pick you up around 8:00 am. Then visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, continue on to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West lake (One of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam). Then visit Bat Trang pottery village (applied on Mon, Wed & Fri). Returns Hanoi Old Quarter for delicious set menu lunch.
- PM: After lunch proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam, see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 - it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. Enjoy 45 minutes for Water Puppet Show, In the end, journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you’ll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration.
- After the tour, our driver takes you directly to Noi Bai airport for flight to DANANG. Your driver in Danang will welcome you and escort you to the hotel in Hoi An. Check-in. free at leisure. Stay overnight in Hoi An
- 8:00 am Pick up at the hotel in Hoi An, depart for My Son to visit the Cham Holy land - a UNESCO World Natural Heritage in 1999 – the ruins of Cham people which used to be an Imperial City during Cham dynasty. Return to Hoi An for having lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, take the boat flowing on the river of Thu Bon, with stops to visit Thanh Ha ceramic village, Kim Bong furniture village, then floating down to Cua Dai estuary for a great view of the sunset over the Thu Bon River and the sea before returning. Stay overnight at Hotel in Hoi An city
- After having breakfast, 8:00-8: 30 am Our tour guide will greet you at the hotel and provide your bicycle for your trip. Your day will start at The Silkworms Rearing and Silk Weaving Village with the activities such as feeding the silkworms, listening about their life cycle. You will witness the Champa and Vietnamese artists present reeling, spinning, weaving techniques on traditional looms the hundreds of years
- Biking to Tra Que vegetable village, you can relax and enjoy the peaceful countryside then stroll along with the vegetable villages. As a special treat, you will be involved with digging, sowing, planting, harvesting the vegetables with hundreds of years rudimentary tools of the farmers. You will enjoy the E Water, a specialty of Tra Que vegetable village, you can feel the strong medicinal flavor from many kinds of vegetables. Having lunch then you will ride your bicycle leisurely passing the rice fields, villages, to come to the art of making lanterns.
- You will visit craftsmen with skillful hands, showing you how to create the brightly colored lanterns. Expertly guided you could make yourself a lantern as a gift to your family. Finish your learning, the tour guide will take you back to your hotel. Then transfer to Danang airport, flight to HCM City. Our driver picks you up at Tan Son Nhat Airport, transfer to City center, check-in.
- Stay overnight in HCM Hotel.
- 7:45-8:00 Pick up you at your hotel, start to the downtown of Ho Chi Minh City for touring along the famous Dong Khoi street, passing by the Opera House, Town Hall, Notre Dame Cathedral & central Post Office and Independent Palace. Lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we are heading to Hoc Mon District to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, is 70 kilometers Northwest of down-town Ho Chi Minh City. The Cu Chi Tunnel system had been created a long time back, from 1948 to assist Viet Minh in the combat with French. Back to the hotel in the late afternoon. Stay overnight at Hotel in Ho Chi Minh city
- Around 07.30am, leave Ho Chi Minh for My Tho and Ben Tre, enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields. On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank.
- Proceed to Tortoise islet, have great lunch with Mekong style in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh, a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shade of the water coconut trees along natural canals which you can find nowhere else. Have a short cycling tour (if we have enough time) then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by the locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through fruit plantations and villages.
- Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh city. Stay overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
- After breakfast, you will get free time until your flight departs. Our driver will pick off you 3 hours before departure time. Tour end here.
- Airport transfer private car in Hanoi, Danang, HCM City airport
- A/C tourist car during a group tour, Water on bus
- Boat in Halong Bay
- Kayaking or bamboo boat Safe & Clean in Halong Bay
- Biking trip and boat trip in Tam Coc
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing or triple for 3pax in your group)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Experience English speaking guide
- Entrance fee per itinerary
- Domestic flight from HAN - DAN, DAN - HCM (economy class, 20kg check-in baggage, and 7kg hand carry)
- Guarantee 24/7 Tour consultant support
- International Flight ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, other meals, Travel insurance,
- Tips & personal expenses.
- What not mentioned clearly above
The Weather Condition & Term
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- All rates are US$ per person
- Surcharge Peakseason US$ 20.00/person/day for Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year
- Not apply promotion for: Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year
- Contact us to get best price