Vietnam package tours 7 days will bring you to the typical destinations to explore Vietnam from North to South. Reach Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam to discover an old city that holds many cultural and historical relics but equally present. Visit Hoalu as Vietnam's ancient capital before Hanoi and sit on a boat to visit the natural caves at Tam Coc. Ha Long is recognized as a world natural heritage as well as a destination not to be ignored when coming to North Vietnam. The next destination in Vietnam package tour 7 days 6 nights in Ho Chi Minh City - a dynamic city that attracts many tourists. Visit the chi Tunnels - a historical site that invites many curiosities of tourists to explore and immerse in the traditional villages of South Vietnam. All will be introduced to you when participating in Vietnam package tour 7 days.
- Arrive at Noi Bai International airport. Welcome by our driver with your name on board. Then transfer you to Hanoi Old Quarter.
Free time to visit Temple of Literature, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Westlake... Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
- AM : 8:00 - 8:30. Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30 PM. PM: After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong (around 5 km). Dive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around at 18:30 PM. Overnight in Hanoi
- Breakfast at hotel then driver and tour guide will come to pick you up at the hotel around 8:00. Departs for Halong Bay. The bus goes through the Red River Delta, pass by Long Bien Bridge and gorgeous green rice paddy... Stop-over at middle way for rest and relax in Hai Duong province.
- Arrival in Tuan Chau port at noon, check-in onboard. Enjoy set menu sea-food lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical Bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Discover the magical beauty of nature by kayaking along side limestone cliffs stretching vertically over pure blue water in the tranquil bay. Swimming if the weather permits.
- Sunset party on the upper deck in the late afternoon before enjoying special dinner cooked by our professional chef. Free at leisure in the evening for relaxing, singing karaoke or squid-fishing…
- You can wake up early for taking beautiful photos of the sunrise. Breakfast will be served after that. Then visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay. Check out at 9:00 am.
- The boat keeps cruising around the bay to the un-touch area. Take part in Cooking class then have farewell lunch before the boat disembarks at Tuan Chau port around 11:45 am.
- Get on the bus to drive back Hanoi. Transfer you back to your hotel around 17:00. Then taxi transfers you to the Airport. Flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh Hotel
- Breakfast at your hotel. AM: Take the morning trip to visit Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum the museum has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars. Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- PM. Depart for Cu Chi Tunnels, the trip will take approximately one and a half hours bus driving. Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the wartime. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla’s food during the war) will be served. Break time to relax or time for those who want to try the real shooting gun. Return to HCM City. Stay overnight in HO CHI MIN City
- 07:30 AM, Pick up at your hotel, travel by shuttle bus to My Tho – 9:30 AM, board a wooden motorboat to Unicorn Island. On this boat along the river’s bank, you’ll be passing through natural creeks and quiet villages and watch rural people going to work. You will see an interesting fishermen’s port, stilt houses. One of the boat’s stops during this trip is at a large orchard that has many different types of tasty tropical fruits for your enjoyments. Another boat stop is for the Turtle Island 1 hr from the previous one. Here, on a small rowboat, you’ll see interesting transportation modes that local people use to move around. From there, we’ll take you to a bee farm where you have a chance to taste a cup of authentic Honey Tea while checking out the Folk Music that is typical to only the people in Southern Vietnam. After that, we’ll take you to a village where you can smell the flavor of Coconut Candies being made many yards away. This is a great chance to witness how village people make candy and handcrafted items from coconuts. You might learn that those people can amazingly make dozens of useful products out of coconut trees. Dinner at your account. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Airport transfer private car in Hanoi, HCMC airport
- A/C tourist car during the itinerary
- Boat trip in Halong Bay, Hoa Lu – Tam Coc, Mekong Delta
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing or triple)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fee per itinerary
- Domestic flight from Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh (economy class) with 20 Kg check and 7 Kg hand carry
- Guarantee 24/7 Tour consultant support
- International flight ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks travel insurance, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
The Weather Condition & Term
- The itinerary - Subject to change due to the weather condition without notice in advance.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- All rates are US$ per person
- Surcharge Peak-season from US$ 20.00/person/day for Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Eve New Year
- Not apply promotion for: Liberty Day (30 Apr), Labor Day (1 May), Independence Day (2 Sep), Lunar New Year, Eve New
- Contact us to get the best price