Visit Da Nang & Hoi An Town
Visit Da Nang & Hoi An Town
DAY 1: DANANG ARRIVAL
- Our driver will pick you up from the airport, transfer you to the hotel in Danang center, check-in. (Note: Kindly find your name in our driver’s name board! It takes about 15-20 minutes from Danang airport to the hotel in Danang). Free at leisure to explore Hoi An. Stay overnight in Danang
DAY 2: DANANG - HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN (B/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel, Free time to go shopping in Danang. At noon, check out and bring all the luggage with you.
- 14:00-14:15 The car and tour guide will pick up you at the hotel and start to visit Linh Ung pagoda. Linh Ung pagoda is the most impressive tourist with 70m high and 40m wide of Lady Buddha special Artwork which one now becomes a famous Buddhist area in
- Viet Nam. then leaving Linh Ung pagoda for Marble Mountains where we spend time exploring Tang Chon Cave. Move to the Stone Carving Village of Non-Nuoc so that you can admire stone fine art and buy some nice souvenirs. At 17h00 head to Hoi An to visit the ancient town: Japanese bridge, the old house, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall… Walking and shopping at Nguyen Hoang night market and visit lantern street, Hoai river. Have dinner with a specialty in Hoi An (Cao Lau, chicken rice, wonton) before the bus
- brings you to the hotel to check-in. Overnight in Hoi An Town
DAY 3: HOI AN - TRA QUE VEGETABLE VILLAGE AND MAKING LANTERNS (B, L)
- Our tour guide will greet you and provide your bicycle for your trip. Your day will start at The Silkworms Rearing and Silk Weaving Village with the activities such as feeding the silkworms and listening about their life cycle and you will witness the Champa and Vietnamese artist present reeling, spinning, weaving techniques on traditional looms hundreds of years old.
- And then Tra Que vegetable village. You can relax and enjoy the peaceful countryside then stroll along with the vegetable villages. As a special treat, you will be involved with digging, sowing, planting, harvesting the vegetables with hundreds of years rudimentary tools of the farmers. You will enjoy the E Water, a specialty of Tra Que vegetable village, you can feel the strong medicinal flavor from many kinds of vegetables.
- You will ride your bicycle leisurely passing the rice fields, villages, to come to the art of making lanterns.
- You will visit craftsmen with skillful hands, showing you how to create the brightly colored lanterns. Expertly guided you could make yourself a lantern as a gift to your family. Finish your learning, the tour guide will take you back to your hotel, finish your trip. Stay overnight in Hoi An
DAY 4: HOI AN - MY SON SANCTUARY (B, L)
- 08:00 AM: Our tour guide & driver will pick you up at your Hotel, you up at your hotel in Hoi An Town.
09:30 AM: Visit My Son Sanctuary, spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide
- 12:00 AM: Leave My Son and transfer to boat – station, get on a boat cruise along Thu Bon river to traditional craft village of Thanh Ha pottery and Kim Bong carpentry villages. A snack will be served on the boat. Arrive Hoi An river dock at 3 PM. You will walk back to the hotel yourself. Overnight in Hoi An
DAY 5: HOI AN - HUE CITY FULL DAY (B/L)
- Breakfast at the hotel. AM: 7h00-7h30, Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel/meeting point in Hoi a then depart to Hue (We are able to pick up at some hotel in Danang around 8h00-8h30, so please advise us after you booked). Then depart to Hue by crossing one of the best coastal roads in the world - the Hai Van Pass where you will have a great view of Lang Co beach. You will have a 30 minute stop at the peak and a few minutes to taking the photo at Lang Co Beach
- Arrival Hue at noontime, visit the Khai Dinh Mausoleum, a stunning blend of Western and Eastern Architecture constructed between 1920-1931. After that, you will enjoy a delicious lunch at a Local Specialty Restaurant serving Hue style dishes
- PM: Continue to Hue’s main attraction, the Imperial Citadel. This was once home of the Nguyen Emperor, also containing the Forbidden Purple City. then explore Thien Mu Pagoda, Hue’s largest pagoda. Built-in 1601, it is the subject to many local folk rhymes and is considered the unofficial symbol of Hue. Late afternoon, cruise along the Perfume River by Dragon boat. Sit back and take in the peaceful scenery as you arrive back into the city center. Drop off at hotel in Hue. Check-in. Free time to explore Hue. Overnight in Hue
DAY 6: HUE DEPARTURE (B)
- It’s an easy and relaxing day. (Hotel check-out time: 12 pm). Our driver will pick you up to Phu Bai - Hue airport or Train station. Say goodbye to Vietnam
- Private car to pick up & see off the airport.
- A/C tourist car during a group tour, Water on bus
- Traditional Music Show on Perfume River.
- Biking trip in Tra Que
- Boat trip on Thu Bon river
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing or triple for 3pax in your group)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Diner
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- International & domestic flight ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Free children under 4 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Charge 75% adult rate for children from 5 to 8 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Charge 100% adult rate for children from 9 years.
- 2 adults with 2 children, the 2nd child will be charged as an adult
- Itinerary could be changed due to the weather condition without notice in advance
- Special request on food should be advised before travel date
- Seat in coach tour: English speaking tour guide is available, another special language guide is available on request with an additional charge
PACKAGE PRICE IS NOT APPLIED FOR BELOW PERIOD -
- Surcharged to be advised upon request (normally 20% tour price)
- Reunification Day & Labour Day: Apr 30
- National Independence Day: Sep 2nd
- Christmas & New Year: 24 Dec 2019 til 3 Jan 2020
- Lunar New Year (4 Feb 2019 - 8 Feb 2019) and (24 Jan 2020 - 29 Jan 2020)
- Please contact us ([email protected]) before making a reservation if you travel on a high-peak period
Pricing & Inclusives