Book this tour:
Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi -Halong Bay - Sapa - Ninh Binh
Authentic Vietnam 16 Days
Vietnam Package Tours 16 days 15 nights- Vietnam Open Tour
Vietnam Package Tours 16 days 15 nights, Vietnam Package Tours 16 days,Vietnam package 16 days 15 nights,Vietnam Tour 16 days 15 nights , 16 days 15 nights Vietnam Tour ,
Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi -Halong Bay - Sapa - Ninh Binh
DAY 1: HO CHI MINH CITY - ARRIVAL
- Arrive at Tan Son Nhat International airport. Welcome by our driver with your name on board. Then transfer you to Ho Chi Minh center. Lunch/dinner at your account. Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh city.
DAY 2: HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR - CU CHI TUNNEL (B, L)
- Breakfast at your hotel. 7:45-8:00 Pick up you at the meeting point, start to the downtown of Ho Chi Minh for touring along the famous Dong Khoi street, passing by the Opera House, Town Hall, Notre Dame Cathedral & central Post Office and Independent Palace. Lunch at a local restaurant.
- In the afternoon, we are heading to Hoc Mon District to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, is 70 kilometers Northwest of down-town Ho Chi Minh City. The Cu Chi Tunnel system had been created a long time back, from 1948 to assist Viet Minh in the combat with French. Back to the hotel in the late afternoon. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
DAY 3: HO CHI MINH CITY – EXPLORING MEKONG DELTA – MY THO – BEN TRE (B/L)
- Breakfast at your hotel. Depart towards My Tho. Take a leisurely boat ride along Bao Dinh natural canal which is bordered by rows of traditional stilt houses and fruit plantations. Visit My Tho wholesale fruit market. Proceed to Tortoise Island where lunch is served in the heart of an orchard. Enjoy a boat ride through Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruising under the shadows of the water coconut trees. Visit a family business which epitomizes an idyllic rural lifestyle. After strolling through a fruit plantation on Thoi Son Island, enjoy a rowing boat ride along the canals before returning to My Tho by motorboat. Proceed to Can Tho.
DAY 4: FLOATING MARKET – HO CHI MINH CITY (B/L)
- After breakfast, take a morning boat trip to visit Cai Rang floating market. Experience the sights, sounds, and smells of this thriving traditional market. Keep cruising through small canal systems and visit a village where rice noodles are made. Experience "Monkey bridge" in the Mekong Delta. Visit another floating market in Cai Rang. After lunch at the local restaurant, return to Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 5: HCM CITY - FLIGHT TO DANANG (B)
- Breakfast at hotel,
- Our driver will pick off you to Tan Son Nhat International Airport, take a flight to Danang city. On arrival, we will pick you from Danang airport to Hotel in Hotel- free and easy at the leisure time. Overnight in Hoi An
DAY 6: FISHING VILLAGE CULTURE AND BASKET BOAT (B/L)
- AM: 8h00-8h30 you will be picked up at the hotel by bus. Transfer you to Phuoc Hai - Cua Dai Fishing Village. Learn about local daily fishing life when walking throughout the fishing village. Board boat cruise and commence cruising on CỬA ĐẠI River, Join local fisherman on the river and enjoy the hands-on experience of round net and cast net fishing
- Enjoy learning and experiencing the cultural folk music of Bả Trạo with local Fishermen Keep arriving the BẢY MẪU 7 hectares water coconut forest at Cẩm Thanh Village. Hearing about the past war story before exploring the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war and hear of the extreme conditions endured by soldiers of both sides. Enjoy THUNG CHAI basket boat demonstration by our crews.
- Learn to paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats and join in a basket boat racing for fun and learn how to make origami creations from reeds of palm leaves such as grasshopper, birds, ring, sunglass, bracelets….etc
Back on-board, enjoy lunch and a cold beer or soft drink before returning your hotel. Overnight in Hoi An
DAY 7: HOI AN - MY SON SANCTUARY BY BOAT (B, L)
- Breakfast and check-out. AM: 8.00 We travel about 50km from Hoi An to My Son sanctuary. It comprises many Champa temples, in a valley roughly two kilometers wide, surrounded by two mountain ranges. It was the site of religious ceremony of kings of the Champa dynasty and was also a burial place of Champa royals and national heroes. The My Son temple complex is one of the foremost temple complexes of Hinduism in Southeast Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in. Though the complex has been destroyed over time, we still see many majestic ancient ruins of temples in the area. We also spend time to visit a silk handicraft village along the Thu Bon River on the way back to Hoi An.
- Take the bus to Hue. Stay overnight in Hue
DAY 8: CHARMING HUE CITY TOUR (B, L)
- 8:00 Driver pick you up at the hotel, join Hue city Tour, visit Emperor Minh Mang’s Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh’s Mausoleum, Performing Programs Of VO KINH VAN AN – Vietnam Traditional Kung-Fu and Emperor Tu Duc ’s Mausoleums. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Enjoy buffet lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty and the seven-story Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River and do not miss the sunset on the river. Stay overnight in Hue
DAY 9: HUE - FLIGHT TO HANOI (B)
- Free at leisure. The take flight from Phu Bai Hue to Hanoi. Welcomed by our driver with your name on board at Noi Bai airport. Then transfer you to Hanoi
- Stay overnight in Hanoi
DAY 10: HANOI CITY TOUR (B, L)
- AM: After having breakfast at your hotel, tour guide and driver will come to pick you up around 8:00 am. Then visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, continue on to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West lake (One of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam). Then visit Bat Trang pottery village (applied on Mon, Wed & Fri). Returns Hanoi Old Quarter for delicious set menu lunch.
- PM: After lunch proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam, see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 - it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. Enjoy 45 minutes for Water Puppet Show, In the end, journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you’ll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration. Overnight in Hanoi city.
DAY 11: HANOI - HALONG BAY (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at hotel then driver and tour guide will come to pick you up at the hotel around 8:00. Departs for Halong Bay. Stop-over at middle way for rest and relax
- Arrival in Tuan Chau port at noon, check-in onboard. Enjoy set menu sea-food lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical Bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Discover the magical beauty of nature by kayaking along side limestone cliffs stretching vertically over pure blue water in the tranquil bay. Swimming if the weather permits. Sunset party on the upper deck in the late afternoon before enjoying special dinner cooked by our professional chef. Free at leisure in the evening for relaxing, singing karaoke or squid-fishing…
DAY 12: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B, L) - Night train to Sapa
- You can wake up early for taking beautiful photos of the sunrise. Breakfast will be served after that. Then visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay. Check out at 9:00 am.
- The boat keeps cruising around the bay to the un-touch area. Take part in Cooking class then have farewell lunch before the boat disembarks at Tuan Chau port around 11:45 am.
- Get on the bus to drive back Hanoi. 20:30 our staff will take you to the train station. Take the overnight train from Hanoi to Sapa.
DAY 13: LAO CAI - SAPA - CAT CAT VILLAGE (B,L,D)
- 06:00 Pick up at Lao Cai Station then transfer to Sapa. You will have breakfast in the hotel and some time for R&R, check-in before 12h00 o’clock. .After lunch trek to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages of Black H’Mong tribe. Enjoy the waterfall in Cat Cat and beautiful scenery along the way. Back to hotel in Sapa town. Overnight in Sa Pa town.
DAY 14: SAPA - MUONG HOA VALLEY - LAO CHAI - TA VAN (B, L)
- After breakfast you check out and leave your luggage in the hotel, get ready for the trip. Trek down to ao Chai village to visit the Tay and Day tribes then keep going along the bottom of the Sapa valley to get to Ta Van village, which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area. Have lunch on the way. You go back to Sapa by motorbike/jeep. Take a shower at the hotel. Free at leisure until 15:30 get on the bus to drive Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi around 21:30. Stay overnight in Hanoi
DAY 15: HANOI - NINH BINH HIDDEN CHARM (B, L)
- AM : 8:00 - 8:30. Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30 PM. PM: After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong (around 5 km). Dive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around at 18:30 PM. Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 16: HANOI DEPARTURE(B)
- After breakfast, you will get free time until your flight departs. Our driver will pick off you 3 hours before departure time. Vietnam Package tours 16 days 15 nights end here.
- NOTE: All rates are in US$ per person
- Airport transfer private car in Hanoi, Hue, HCMC airport
- A/C tourist car during the itinerary
- Boat trip in Halong Bay, Hoa Lu – Tam Coc, Mekong Delta
- Kayaking Safe & Clean, Cooking demonstration on Halong Cruise
- Soft sleeper train Ha Noi – Lao Cai (Sharing sleeper cabin)
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing or triple for a group of 03)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Diner
- Bicycle in Tam Coc
- Experience English speaking guide
- Entrance fee per itinerary
- Domestic flight from HCM city - DAN, HUE - HAN (economy class, 20kg check-in baggage, and 7kg hand carry)
- Guarantee 24/7 Tour consultant support
- International flight ticket
- Visa arrangement, Single room
- Drinks, other meals, Travel insurance,
- Tips & personal expenses.
- What not mentioned clearly above
The Weather Condition & Term
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- All rates are US$ per person
- Surcharge Peak season US$ 10.00/person/day for Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year
- Not apply promotion for: Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year