- After breakfast, check out. And ready at the hotel lobby from 8:00 am. Siem Reap hotel for the roughly 45-minute journey to Kompong Phluk. Depending on the season, you’ll travel by minibus (February to July) or by minibus and boat (August to January). Transfer to a small boat and sailing along the lake, passing stilted houses and schools, floating markets, pagodas, and fishing boats as your guide tells you more about local life, customs, and traditions.
Wet-season visitors can also opt to enjoy a traditional canoe ride around the flooded forests (for an additional expense) and experience the region’s unique ecosystem as you glide between the semi-submerged trees. Back in Siem Reap, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Driver pick you up at the hotel, transfer to Siem Reap airport for departure flight
- Private airport transfer Hanoi, HCM city
- A/C tourist car during the early
- Boat trip in Halong Bay, Mekong Delta
- Speed boat from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing or triple for a group of 03)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Diner
- Entrance fee per itinerary
- Domestic flight from HAN - HCM (economy class, 20kg check-in baggage and 7kg hand carry)
- Guarantee 24/7 Tour consultant support
- International flight ticket
- Visa arrangement, Single room
- Drinks, travel insurance, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
The Weather Condition & Term
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- All rates are US$ per person
- Surcharge Peak season US$ 10.00/person/day for: Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year
- Not apply promotion for: Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year
- These rates will available if you make booking and pay via Vietnam Opentour only.
||U$ 1000 | 930
||U$ 1300 | 1100