Van Long Floating full day
Book this tour:
Kenh Ga floating village - The landscape is stunning with hundreds of limestone peaks jutting out of the emerald green paddies Vietnamese fishermen rowing boat with their legs, kids herding ducks & buffaloes and people living in the houseboats are all daily scenes. We drive to Kenh Ga and then have a boat trip along the small river to visit floating fish farm, floating village, limestone formation, and local people. Opportunity to see rural life of peaceful hidden village by the river.
- 07h00AM: Leave to Van Long then have a boat trip around natural caves and grottoes~ admire the wonderful landscape of the tourist area.
- 12h00PM: Lunch at a local restaurant
- 13h00PM: Take about 3 hours road ride to the ferry-boarding a boat and cruising along Hoang Long river (that is mean the Dragon river) watching beautifully shaped limestone formation~ rice paddies to visit the floating village Kenh Ga ( Chicken Canals-see lonely page ). Enjoy the life and activities on the river that you can image like water puppet show at the theatre. Visit Hot-mineral-Spring ( Natural stream). 15h30 Transfer back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around at 18:30.
- All rates are USD per person.
Group Tour Price
- Private transportation: Hanoi – Ninh Binh - Hanoi
- Water on bus
- Pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing a bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate. * The tour request for a group of 2 up
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.