HOA LU - TAM COC - MUA CAVE
7:15-7:45am Our driver and tour guide pick you up at hotels in the Old Quarter Area, Hanoi. Head the south of Hanoi for 110 km. After 2 hours, you will arrive in Ninh Binh. First stop at Hoa Lu, you will have quick visit two temples built in honor of the emperors Dinh Le, their sons, and the Queen... to know why Hoa Lu was build as capital of Vietnam in ending of nine century.
12:00 – Enjoy lunch at our restaurant with the great local cuisine.
13:30 – Boarding a small sampan to visit Tam Coc which means literally “three caves” (1.5 hour boat trip). With Halong bay type views of majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious caves, as well as countryside landscape like peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields, Tam Coc really has it all. You will feel the fresh air and peaceful moments, very good opportunities for photo lovers, freezing the special moments and scenery.
15:30 – Arrive at Mua Cave and start an amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa Long Mountain for watching the spectacular rice valley with specious view of the nature.
17:15 – Return to our bus and then come back to Ha Noi
19:30 – Drop you off at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
Pricing & Inclusives
|Deluxe||Deluxe bus and buffet lunch|
- Transfer round trip with AC modern vehicle 1 bottle mineral water/person/day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (at Hotels located in the Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district)
- All Entrance fees including Mua Cave
- Tam Coc Boat Trip
- Delicious set menu Lunch
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- What not mentioned in inclusion
- Departure point
Free of charge for infant (below 5-year-old), other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 meter) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- Free pick up and drop off at hotels located in the Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district.
- Otherwise, the meeting point at the Hanoi Opera House at 7:30 am
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, traffic condition, and operating conditions...
- After the boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expects the guest's tip about 1$ or 2$.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Pick up time take 40-60 minutes, pick up time will be confirmed after you make a reservation. If you do not want to wait for so long on the bus, plz go to last pick up point: Hanoi Opera House (Nhat Hat Lon) at 8:20-8: 30 am
- The drop-off point is back at the original pickup point on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday There is only 1 drop-off point (the Thang Long Water Puppet Show Theatre at 57 Dinh Tien Hoang, Hoan Kiem) if the tour departs on Friday,
- Saturday, or Sunday - due to the Night Market on the weekend in Hanoi Old Quarter Area because most of the street in the Hanoi Old Quarter area does not allow vehicles, and is only for walking