Cycling to Tra Que Vegetable and Join Cooking Class
Book this tour
- 8:00 Our tour guide will greet you and provide your bicycle for your trip. Your day will start at The Silkworms Rearing and Silk Weaving Village with the activities such as feeding the silkworms and listening about their life cycle and you will witness the Champa and Vietnamese artists present reeling, spinning, weaving techniques on traditional looms hundreds of years old.
- And then Cycling Que Vegetable village. You can relax and enjoy the peaceful countryside then stroll along with the vegetable villages. As a special treat, you will be involved with digging, sowing, planting, harvesting the vegetables with hundreds of years rudimentary tools of the farmers. You will enjoy the E Water, a specialty of Tra Que vegetable village, you can feel the strong medicinal flavor from many kinds of vegetables.
- You will ride your bicycle leisurely passing the rice fields, villages, to come to the art of making lanterns.
- You will visit craftsmen with skillful hands, showing you how to create the brightly colored lanterns. Expertly guided you could make yourself a lantern as a gift to your family. Finish your learning, the tour guide will take you back to your hotel, finish your trip.
Pricing & Inclusives
- Vietnamese lunch,
- Sightseeing fees,
- English speaking guide,
- Drink water
- Drinks in meals,
- Gratuities and personal expenses,
- Travel insurance.
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing a bed with parents.
- Over 10 years is adult’s rate.
- 2 adults with maximum 1 child, the 2n child will be charged as an adult
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Suggestion: Tour is not for children below 7 years old
- Surcharge for 30 Apr, 1 May and 1 Sep, Eva New Year, Lunar New Year during Feb: 5usd/pax