Cham Island is located off the coast of Hoi An and is a beautiful and fun getaway. We will start the day at Cua Dai Beach to embark on a speed boat to Cham Island. After a short 40 minute ride, you will arrive at Cu Lao Cham, a large island that consists of several small islands about 25 nautical miles off the coast. The island has a plethora of beautiful coral reefs and stunning scenery along with about 3.000 residents living at Lang and Huong beaches. The living reef around Cham Island full day offers some of the best opportunities in Asia to see exotic fish in their natural habitat.
- 07:30 AM Bus will come to pick up at the hotel (Hoi a city) to Cua Dai harbor
- 08:00 AM Relaxing in the fresh cool wind, you will enjoy the beautiful landscape on a Hoi An Green speed boat to Cham Island.
- 08:30 AM Arriving at Lang Beach. Visiting the Marine Protected Area, The Boat Shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, Traditional fishing Village.
- 10:00 AM Swimming and snorkeling.
- 11:30 AM Staying at Bai Chong or Ong Beach ecological zone, swimming, taking time to enjoy a seafood lunch.
- 14:00 PM Packing luggage for the return trip to Hoi An
- 14:30 PM Seeing you off at your hotel and finish your trip.