5-hour Cycle around the islands and villages of the Song Thu river in Hoi An
Having delicious lunch with a local family in their home in Hoi An
Learn the technique to catch fish with the local on basket bamboo boat
Tour duration: 6 hours and 30 minutes.
Distance: 9 km - 5,5 miles
Size max. group tour: 10 Adults (More on request)
- 8:00 AM our staff will pick you up at the hotel by motorbike. Transfer to meeting point for a countryside bicycle tour. Tour departs at 8:30 am, you will spend a day cycling through the scenic countryside of Vietnam, far away from the traffic and the noises of the city. During the tour, you will discover a lot of activities as well stop at beautiful attraction: visit traditional boat building yards, learn how to weave sleeping mats, learn how to make basket bamboo boat, visit the rice wine, family maker…
- Enjoy lunch at the local family. Then you will bike cross the islands on the Thu Bon river delta by using local transportation, including ferries and floating bridges… Back Hoi An around 15h00. You will walk back to the hotel yourself.
Pricing & Inclusives
- Pick up at the hotel by motorbike
- Lot of stop for a visit, a flat road without traffic.
- Rent bicycle,
- English Speaking tour guide, an assistant
- all ferry boat (if more than 4 people),
- bridge tickets,
- lunch at the local family and visit a (Chicken or fish or vegetarian served with rice and vegetables),
- 1 trip by boat of 45 minutes on the river.
- Drop off at the hotel
- Air tickets, Visa arrangement
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone,...
- Travel insurance
- What not mentioned clearly above
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing a bed with parents.
- Over 10 years is adult’s rate.
- The itinerary is subject which is able to change due to the weather condition
- Please contact us ([email protected]) before making a reservation if you travel on high-peak period or you book 1 day before travel date
- Surcharge 5usd/pax if you travel on high peak