GROUP SIZE: 4 - 12people
PICK UP: 07:30 – 08:00(the time of pick up depends on customer’s hotel/ accommodation’s exact position).
ROUTE: HCMC – My Tho - Ben Tre – HCMC
Leaving the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City and start your trip to depart for My Tho, the town lies on the left side of the Mekong River. Upon arrival, visit Vinh Trang pagoda which sated back to the late 19th century. Then boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking around country lane and seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, folk song music which performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation.
Riding a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself in the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business, visit honey-bee farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
Have lunch at local restaurant. Break time.
In the afternoon, time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meetthe local villagers to experience thelocal dailylifein theMekongdelta. Hammock relaxing and enjoy cool breeze for those can’t join the cycling trip. Return to Ho Chi Minh City. End trip.
Pricing & Inclusives
- Inclusions: :A/c van pick up (centrally located hotel in Dist1), transfer & sightseeing as per program, boat trip in the Mekong delta, English speaking guide, all entrance fees, local lunch with set menu.
- Exclusions:Other food and beverage not mentioned in the program, Personal expenses, travel insurance, tax & tip
- Pick up and transfer just for the centrally located hotel/accommodation in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- We are not responsible for your lateness.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have from 1 infant at time of booking.