HO CHI MINH CITY & CU CHI TUNNEL
Book this tour
GROUP SIZE: 4 - 12 people
PICK UP: 07:30 – 08:00 (the time of pick up depends on customer’s hotel/ accommodation’s exact position).
ROUTE: HCM City – Cu Chi district – HCMC
Take the morning trip to visit Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. Continue seeingthe beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum the museum has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars.
Have lunch at local restaurant.
Depart for Cu Chi tunnel, the trip will take approximately one and a half hours bus driving. Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the war time. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla’s food during the war) will be served.
Break time for relax or time for those who want to try the real shooting gun.
Return to Saigon. End trip.
Pricing & Inclusives
Please take notes:
**The Notre Dame Cathedral have been being restored, so the guests just visit outside.
***Drop off time is subject to traffic, weather...so the finished time could be later than expecting.
- Inclusions: A/c vanpick up and drop off (centrally located hotel in Dist1 , HCMC), transfer & sightseeing as per program, English-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, pure bottled water, meal as lunch.
- Exclusiosn: Travel insurance, beverage, tips & personal expenses (shooting gun, telephone calls…), other services not mentioned in the inclusion; Tax.
- Pick up and transfer just for the centrally located hotel/accommodation in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- We are not responsible for your lateness.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have from 1 infant at time of booking.