Lan Ha Bay and Halong Bay are two water paradises in the top 10 most spectacular beautiful water bays in the world. As a desirable destination of anyone in life, one can visit and admire and explore 3 days 2 night Sapphire Cruise 4 * + quality service with full modern facilities according to international standard. Discovering the immature beauty of nature and enjoying high-quality fluid will help you have unforgettable moments in your life. Activities such as kayaking discover the beauty of wonders with many shapes of limestone islands on the blue sea, enjoy the romantic moment when spending the night on the sea, watching the sunset and catching the sunrise or take part in the sea fun activities such as swimming, sports on pristine islands, exploring the cave world with lots of stalactites beautiful, sparkling colors, enjoying seafood dishes from the blue sea ... All will give you a great exciting moment in Halong Sapphire Cruise 3 days 2 nights tour
DAY 1: HANOI - HALONG – LAN HA BAY (Lunch/ Dinner)
- 11: 45- 12: 00 - welcome at waiting room 26 Tuan Chau harbour in Halong Bay
- 12:00 . You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Sapphire Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
- 13: 15 While our boat starts to cruise , enjoy the special lunch of fresh seafood and vietnamese food cooked by one of the best Chef in halong bay .
- 15:00 After cruising for nearly 2 hours to explore the tranquil Bay , passing by thousands of islands and islets , the boat reaches the best area to do kayaking to see a lot of amazing limestone karst landscapes . Our boat will not bring you to the crowded and tiny beach for swimming . Our boat will stop in the middle of the Bay so that you can have chance to jump into water , take a backflip or somersault ..
- 16:30 Keep cruising to admire the stunning beauty of the Bay from our Sundeck where you can capture great photos
- 17:00 Attend the cooking class opened right on the Sundeck , our guide will show you how to prepare and make our vietnamese traditional dish that is spring roll
- 17: 45 Join the Sunset party , enjoy fresh fruit , making friends with other members in the group , listening to soft and light music.
- 19 :00 Enjoy the special Dinner with fusion food prepared by the excellent skills of decoration of our Chef .
- 20: 30 Your free time
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY - VIET HAI VILLAGE (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) (We use a normal small boat to explore Lan Ha Bay and come back on the Sapphire Cruise in the evening)
- 06:30 Early birds are welcome to attend sunrise Tai Chi on our upper deck and it's an excellent way to get your energy levels up for today's adventures. You will be fascinated by the exquisiteness in the early hours as you enjoy a coffee or tea.
- 07:00 Enjoy a buffet breakfast with the best local coffee brand and fresh fruit juices.
- 8:00 - 8:30: Get picked up at the Tra Bau area
- 8:30 – 9:00 Boat cruises through Lan Ha Bay before disembarking at Viet Hai dock
- 10:00: Go cycling a short trip of 5km to Viet Hai village – a small village amid the jungle, surrounded by the high mountain ranges of Cat Ba National Park. The area has become popular with foreign tourists, without attracting mass tourism so it is still very rustic. For those who are not fancy cycling will be arranged by electric car.
- 11:30: Return to the dock and board our day boat again to sail further to the other side of Lan Ha Bay
- 12:00: The dayboat anchors for a peaceful lunch.
- 13:00-14:00: Kayaking around the Tai Quéo cave area, a tunnel cave, to a lake like “Dragon Eye”.
- 14h00 – 14:30: We move on to Ba Trai Dao (Three Peaches) Beaches.
- 14h30 – 15h30: We are free to swim in this beautiful & clean area. Enjoy finger fruits dishes while cruising back toward Tuan Chau island
- 16:00 – 16:30: Arriving Tra Bau area
- 17:30 – 18:00: The moment you choose your way to relax after dinner
DAY 3 : DARK & BRIGHT CAVE – HA LONG BAY - HANOI (Light Breakfast/Brunch)
- 05:45 - The nicest time of the day on Lan Ha Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never-ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
- 06:30 - Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee)
- 7:00 - 8:15 - Enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterward.
- 09:15-9:30 - Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland.
- 09:45 Enjoy your brunch on the boat.
- 11:00 you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
- 11:45 Tour ends at TuanChau habour in Halong
Pricing & Inclusives
|Deluxe room||Sea view, private balcony on the 2nd floor (No Bus )|
|Premium room||Sea view, private balcony on the 3rd floor (No Bus )|
|Suite Room||2 private balconies and loungers, bathtub (No Bus)|
|Suite Room on top floor||Ocean view with big private terrace (No Bus)|
INCLUDED IN THE CABIN RATES
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation in a luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin with a standing shower and private bathtub.
- In house English speaking guide
- Full board meals:
- 3 days - 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts
- Taichi session, bamboo boat in Dark & Bright Cave, kayaking, cooking demonstration, night squid fishing.
EXCLUDED IN THE CABIN RATES
- Transfer to and from Halong Bay a big coach (optional). If it is included: free pickup will be offered at your hotel which is located in Hanoi's old quarters (8.00-8.45) or at Hanoi Opera House at 8.45. If you are in Halong, please be ready at Tuan Chau harbor, gate 26 before 12.15.
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing a bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, and the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on the adult rate, sharing a bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 10 years old are charged at 75% based on the adult rate, sharing a bed with parents.
- Children from 11 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates
- 100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, and visa expiry date for all passengers. Please fill in the form one day before at: https://sapphirecruise.com/data or send us your passport photos at least one day before. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by the port authority.
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions without prior notice.
- follow the instructions of the guide when kayaking