Ha Long is one of the most beautiful landscapes in Vietnam that anyone in their life desires to come to Ha Long one day for the last day of their life, a cultural symbol of dragons carrying the fairy tale, magical. Come to Ha Long Bay for a day to discover the beauty of thousands of limestone islands with many shapes associated with the legendary story in real life. A fascinating beauty in the world of caves brilliant colors always make visitors to visit the dragon has the experience can not be more wonderful with Ha Long Bay Full-Day . Halong Bay is a must when you visit Vietnam. It’s located in the north of Vietnam, 165 km from Hanoi Center, is known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rainforests… If you do not have much time, let take Ha Long Bay 1 day tour...
- Going through the EXPRESS WAY.
- Halong Bay day trip from Hanoi, led by a knowledgeable guide
- Take a day cruise in UNESCO-listed Halong Bay Kayak around the bay and enjoy a seafood lunch on board
- Explore SungSot Cave (Amazing Cave)
- Includes hotel transport by coach from Hanoi
EXPRESS WAY TRANSFER, VISIT SUNG SOT CAVE & TI TOP ISLAND
8:00 - 08:45 -- Our bus and guide pick you up from hotel / stay and follow the new expressway to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way.
12:00 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing. Cruise will take you on an 5 hours journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Fighting Chicken, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalactites with different shapes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discover the beautiful lagoon. Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titop Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck among world iconic natural scenery.
18:00 – Disembark for a bus ride back on the new expressway to Hanoi.
21:00 – Drop off at your hotel stay, trip ends
Pricing & Inclusives
|Superior||Normal bus without kayaking/bamboo boat|
|Superior with kayak||Normal bus with kayaking/Bamboo boat|
|Deluxe||Deluxe bus without kayaking/bamboo|
|Deluxe with kayak||Deluxe bus transfer with kayak|
- Round trip transfers by A/C tourist car (express way) & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district
- Entrance fee
- Set menu seafood lunch
- English speaking guide.
- Bamboo boat or Kayaking (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expense, Tips & Gratuities.
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5-year-old), other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 meter) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off) the tour cost will be charged 80% of the normal one.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Pick up time in the Old Quarter Area, Hoan Kiem district takes 40-60 minutes, pick up time will be confirmed after you make a reservation. If you do not want to wait for so long on the bus, please go to last pick up point: Hanoi Opera House (Nhat Hat Lon) at 8:20-8: 30 am
- The drop-off point is back at the original pickup point on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday There is only 1 drop-off point (the Thang Long Water Puppet Show Theatre at 57 Dinh Tien Hoang, Hoan Kiem) if the tour departs on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday - due to the Night Market on the weekend in Hanoi Old Quarter Area because most of the street in the Hanoi Old Quarter area does not allow vehicles, and is only for walking
- Surcharge 5 USDpax if travel date falls on Lunar New Year.