Discovery the Halong Royal Palace Cruise 3 days 2 night will have the most memorable moments of your life. A water painting of clouds and clouds that nature bestows on Ha Long Bay will make anyone who visits Halong bay 3 days 2-night compliment the praise of a wonder of the world. Recognized by UNESCO, Halong Bay is one of the 10 most beautiful bays in the world that created from more than 2000 limestone islands with many beautiful shapes on the blue sea. Enjoy the beautiful natural beauty on the high-quality luxury Halong Royal Palace Cruise 3 * + that will make the journey to visit Ha Long Bay have the best moments. Exciting activities like kayaking, visiting caves with beautiful natural stalactites blended with sprawling colors, night squid fishing, bathing or enjoying seafood. All will create a vacation, a memorable journey in your life when joint in the on Halong Royal Palace Cruise 3 days 2-night tour
Day 1: Halong Bay (L, D) - Scenic cruise, Hiking, Swimming, Kayakin
12.00 - Meeting at TuanChau harbour. Check in Royal Palace Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by a professional and friendly crew.
12:30 – You will board your Royal Palace Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by a professional and friendly crew.
13:00 – Check – in cabin and enjoy speacially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerging from emrald water. Sailing with Roylal Palace Cruise in very tranquil route, expolling the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you
14:45 – Kayaking in Ha Long Bay Peart Farm
16:15 – Small tender brings you to visit Titop island, hiking to the top of the island from where tourists can capture a panoramic view of Halong Bay.
16:15 - 17:30: Go to Titop Island
18:00 – Join the sunset moment on the sundesk in a warm and romantic armosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music, wearing traditional costumes for kings, queens, and mandarins
19:00 – Enjoy special dinner cooked by our professional chef
20:30 - The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
Day 2: Halong Bay (B, L, D) (We use a small boat to explore the bay and come back to the Royal Palace in the evening)
06:00 – Morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfectly healthy way to start a new day.
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, and fruits.
08:30 Pick up at cruises and depart from Titop area in Ha Long Bay
10:30 – Transfer to Lan Ha Bay which is formed by the archipelago Cat Ba Island. Stop at the Dark and Bright Caves area for kayaking in an hour and a half
11:30 – Lunch will be served on the boat
12:30 – Move to Ba Trai Dao beaches (Three Peaches Beaches) for swimming in the crystal water and on a beautiful white sandy beach for an hour and fifteen minutes.
13:30 – Boat returns to Ha Long Bay to explore more land-scape
14:45 – Stop forty minutes at Pearl Farm Exhibition Center and Museum for learning how to raise the farm, harvest pearls, and its business
15:25 – Back to the boat and transfer to the overnight cruises at Titop area. Bid farewell to the day boat crew.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L) - Surprising Cave, Scenic cruise, Cooking class
05:45 – Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfectly healthy way to start a new day.
06:30 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
07:15 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
09:00 – Back to Royal Palace Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise
10:30 – Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
11:45 – Tour ends at Tuan Chau habour.
Pricing & Inclusives
|Deluxe||Lowest floor with big sea view window(No Bus)|
|Ocean View||Bigger room on top floor(No Bus)|
|Royal Suite||Royal decor, largest room second floor(No Bus)|
- Welcome drink on board
- Complimentary Water in Cabinthe
- Accommodation on board: Safe ensuite cabin with A/C, and hot water.
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Diner)
- Kayaking Safe & Clean,
- Cooking Class Demonstration
- Happy Hours, Tai Chi lesson
- Entrance fees.
- English-speaking guide.
- Transfer to and from Halong Bay a big coach (optional). If it is included: free pickup will be offered at your hotel which is located in Hanoi's old quarters (8.00-8.45) or at Hanoi Opera House at 8.45. If you are in Halong, please be ready at Tuan Chau harbor, gate 26 before 12.15.
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Travel insurance.
- Single Supplement: US$ 50.00/person/room/nite in Deluxe Cabin on the boat. US$60/room/nite Ocean view cabin US$ 90/room/nite Royal Suite cabin
- Tips and other personal services.
- Any fee for emergency case
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing a bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, and the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on the adult rate, sharing a bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on the adult rate, sharing a bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing a bed with parents.
100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- Tour guide: We use the local guides on the boat and the bungalow in Catba, so you may find there are some guides on the trip, not only one.
- If you take 2 nights cruise: You will not have to check out on day 2 but transfer today's cruise (smaller boat) to visit another part of Halong Bay on Day 2 (morning to afternoon) and come back on the main cruise in the afternoon
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options: 1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong Bay - 4* standard) - Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expenses will be covered by the organizing company). 2- Back to Hanoi on the first day - Tour cost is charged as one of Halong Bay's one-day trips.
- In case guests require a shuttle bus, please note that pick-up time will be around 7.45 am to 8.30 am. After 8.30 am, guests are advised to arrange their car to Halong Bay
- Our boarding time is between 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm at NO.26 TUAN CHAU PORT, TUAN CHAU ISLAND. After 12:45 pm, guests are considered as No-shows and pay a 100% penalty tour charge
- Please send us all data information 1 day before check-in. You may fill out the form at: https://halongroyalpalacecruise.com/data or send us your passport photos. Any cases of late or wrong information provided may lead to the delay or even the rejection of the guest check-in
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood menu... Guests should advise of vegetarian or allergic foods at least one (1) day before the cruise date. Alternity foods will be prepared
- Surcharge 10usd/pax if the travel date is during the Lunar New Year period.
- Boat/Bungalow air-conditioner turn on at 7:00 pm-7:00 am.