Vietnam is a country with many exotic charms that attract a lot of tourists to visit and explore every year. Joining Vietnam package tour 12 days 11 nights to get interesting experiences from dynamic modern cities to the peaceful countryside or from majestic remote mountains to the vast blue sea of Vietnam. Participating in Vietnam package tour 12 days that is a great opportunity to explore Vietnam for the tourists who love Vietnam.
- Our driver welcomes you at the airport and transfers you to the hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi city. Rest of the day is your leisure time for walking around and shopping.
- Breakfast at hotel then driver and tour guide will come to pick you up at the hotel around 8:00. Departs for Halong Bay. Stop-over at middle way for rest and relax
- Arrival in Tuan Chau port at noon, check-in onboard. Enjoy set menu sea-food lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical Bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Discover the magical beauty of nature by kayaking along side limestone cliffs stretching vertically over pure blue water in the tranquil bay. Swimming if the weather permits. Sunset party on the upper deck in the late afternoon before enjoying special dinner cooked by our professional chef. Free at leisure at the evening for relaxing, singing karaoke or squid-fishing…
- You can wake up early for taking beautiful photos of the sunrise. Breakfast will be served after that. Then visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay. Check out at 9:00 am.
- The boat keeps cruising around the bay to the un-touch area. Take part in Cooking class then have farewell lunch before the boat disembarks at Tuan Chau port around 11:45 am.
- Get on the bus to drive back Hanoi.
- AM: After having lunch at the hotel, Our guide & driver will pick you up, escape from the crowded city, heading to the south of Hanoi to Ninh Binh. Visit Hoalu - the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties in 10 century. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Mua Cave, hiking to Dragon Mountain to see a great view of Tamcoc from Mua Cave. Then going to Tam Coc for lunch around at 13:00 PM. PM: After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong (around 5 km). Dive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around at 18:00 PM. 20:30, our staff will escort you to Tran Quy Cap Train station, take the night train to Sapa
- AM: 6h30 arrive, Lao Cai, pick up at Lao Cai Station then transfer to Sapa. You will have breakfast and some time for R & R, 09h00 Trek to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages of Black Hmong tribe. Enjoy the waterfall in Cat Cat and beautiful scenery along the way. Then check-in hotel (check-in after 12:00 PM). Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Afternoon: free time to explore & discovery Sapa market & Stone church. Back to the hotel for dinner. Overnight in Sapa town.
- After breakfast you check out and leave your luggage in the hotel, get ready for the trip. Trek down to Lao Chai village to visit the Tay and Day tribes then keep going along the bottom of the Sapa valley to get to Ta Van village, which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area. Have a picnic lunch on the way. Then back to Sapa Town, free time, take shower at the hotel. 15:30 get on the bus to Hanoi. Drop off at hotel in Hanoi around 21:30. Stay overnight in Hanoi
- Our driver will take you to Noi Bai International Airport, take a flight to Danang city. On arrival, we will pick you from Danang airport to Hotel in Hotel- free and easy at the leisure time. Overnight in Hoi An
- AM: 8h00-8h30 you will be picked up at the hotel by bus. Transfer you to Phuoc Hai - Cua Dai Fishing Village. Learn about local daily fishing life when walking throughout the fishing village. Board boat cruise and commence cruising on CỬA ĐẠI River, Join local fisherman on the river and enjoy the hands-on experience of round net and cast net fishing
- Enjoy learning and experiencing the cultural folk music of Bả Trạo with local Fishermen Keep arriving the BẢY MẪU 7 hectares water coconut forest at Cẩm Thanh Village. Hearing about the past war story before exploring the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war and hear of the extreme conditions endured by soldiers of both sides. Enjoy THUNG CHAI basket boat demonstration by our crews.
- Learn to paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats and join in a basket boat racing for fun and learn how to make origami creations from reeds of palm leaves such as grasshopper, birds, ring, sunglass, bracelets….etc
Back on-board, enjoy lunch and a cold beer or soft drink before returning your hotel
- After breakfast, our staff will pick you up at the hotel by motorbike. Transfer to meeting point for a countryside bicycle tour. Tour departs at 8:30 am, you will spend a day cycling through the scenic countryside of Vietnam, far away from the traffic and the noises of the city. During the tour, you will discover a lot of activities as well stop at beautiful attraction: visit traditional boat building yards, learn how to weave sleeping mats, learn how to make basket bamboo boat, visit the rice wine, family maker…
- Enjoy lunch at the local family. Then you will bike cross the islands on the Thu Bon river delta by using local transportation, including ferries and floating bridges… Back Hotel around 15h00. Free time. Our driver will take you to Danang, take a flight to HCM city. On arrival, we will pick you from Tan Son Nhat airport to Hotel in Hotel- free and easy at the leisure time. Overnight in HCM City
- After breakfast, visit some famous place in Ho Chi Minh city: Visit the Reunification Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the War Remains Museum, Jade Emperor Temple. In the afternoon, heading to Cu Chi. Exploring Cu Chi Tunnel: The tunnel network of Cu Chi became legendary during the 1960s for its role in facilitating VC control of a large rural area only 30km to 40km from Ho Chi Minh city. Stay overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh city.
- 07:30 AM, Pick up at your hotel, travel by shuttle bus to My Tho – 9:30 AM, board a wooden motorboat to Unicorn Island. One of the boat’s stops during this trip is at a large orchard that has many different types of tasty tropical fruits for your enjoyments. Another boat stop is for the Turtle Island 1 hr from the previous one. Here, on a small rowboat, you’ll see interesting transportation modes that local people use to move around. From there, we’ll take you to a bee farm where you have a chance to taste a cup of authentic Honey Tea while checking out the Folk Music that is typical to only the people in Southern Vietnam. After that, we’ll take you to a village where you can smell the flavor of Coconut Candies being made many yards away. This is a great chance to witness how village people make candy and handcrafted items from coconuts. After that drive back HCM City. Stay overnight in HCM City
- Breakfast at the hotel. Your leisure until your departure time. Our driver comes to your hotel and transfers you to the airport for your departure flight.
- End of the journey!
- Airport transfer private car in Hanoi, Danang, HCM City airport
- A/C tourist car during the itinerary
- Soft sleeper train Hanoi - Lao Cai (sharing cabin)
- Boat trip in Halong Bay, Mekong Delta
- Kayaking Safe and Clean
- Cooking Demonstration
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing or triple)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Diner
- Experience English speaking guide
- Entrance fee per itinerary
- Domestic flight from HAN - DAN, DAN - HCM (economy class, 20kg check-in baggage, and 7kg hand carry)
- Guarantee 24/7 Tour consultant support
- International flight ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, travel insurance, other meals, Travel insurance,
- Tips & personal expenses.
What not mentioned clearly above
- The Weather Condition & Term
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- All rates are US$ per person
- Surcharge Peak Season US$ 10.00/person/day for Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year
- Not apply promotion for: Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year