Sapa trekking tours depend for people who love to explore the experience scenic destinations, learn the culture of the ethnic minority living in the Northwest. The tourists participate Sapa trekking tours of Vietnam Open Tour is not only to admire the beauty the top of Sapa’s destinations such as Ham Rong Mountain, Cloud Airport but also visit Cat Cat, Ta Van… but also have the opportunity to enjoy a unique culinary culture characteristic of mountains northwestern.
A former French hill station, located in the middle of the break-taking landscapes in the north of Vietnam, Sapa is one of the most wonderful places in Asia and is a magical combination of landscapes, ethnic cultures, and bracing mountain air. There are excellent areas for hiking through lush mountain valleys to the remote villages of different minorities, including the Black Hmong and the Red Dzao …..
Night train Hanoi to Sapa
- 20:45 - 21:00 Pick-up at the hotel. Transfer to the railway station for a night train to Sapa (schedule 22:00 - 06:30).
OPT1 1 night homestay, 1 night 3* hotel
Day 1: Sapa – Cat Cat and Sin Chai – Sapa (B, L, D)
We will pick you up at Lao Cai railway station by bus, to take you to the township of Sapa which takes approx one hour arriving at. 08:00am – After breakfast and a morning shower, we will start walking to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages in the bottom of Muong Hoa valley.Enjoy the spectacular views ofthe beautiful valley towards Fansipan- highest peak in Viet Nam and Indochina.Go through a village of Black H’mong tribe, see people weaving and embroidering their clothes, enjoy colourful rice terraces and the interesting waterfall. Come back to afternoon will be free time for you to explore Sapa ethnic market and town. Overnight at the hotel in Sapa town.Sapa about.12:30 pm –Enjoy your lunch in the hotel.
DAY 2 : SAPA - Y LINH HO - LAO CHAI - TA VAN (B ,L ,D )
Enjoy your breakfast then check out of the room. Keep your baggage in the hotel then we will walk from Sapa towards
Muong Hoa valley where can admire magnificent landscape. Here you will discover the wonderful scenery of Hoang Lien mountain ranges and meet Black H’mong tribes. Trek through terraced rice paddies and minority villages along the Muong Hoa River, where we can have a nice swim. Lunch at Lao Chai Village then keep going to Ta Van Village of Zay people
arriving at Ta Van, where we have dinner cooked on a wood fire enjoying the homestay overnight.company and hospitality of our Zay family
DAY 3 . Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Sa Pa (B , L )
Enjoy a delicious breakfast ready to trek through bamboo forests towards Giang Ta Chai waterfall, cross over a rattan suspension bridge and enter Giang Ta Chai village which is inhabited by the Red Zao minorities. Here we will experience their daily life and then cross over the Muong Hoa River up the mountain to visit Supan village of the H’mong people. We then take the bus back to Sapa. Take a fresh shower in the hotel before heading to Lao Cai train station for the night train back to Ha Noi.
OPT2 2 nights at hotel
Day 1: Lao Cai – Cat Cat Village - Sapa (B/L/D)
05:30-06:00 Arrive at Lao Cai railway station early in the morning then transfer to Sapa hour), home to numerous colorful hill tribes (Black H'mong, Flower H'mong, Red Dao) and to Vietnam’s highest peak: Mount Fansipan.
After breakfast, relax at the hotel till 09:00 – 9:30. Our guide pick up you to the villages of the H’mong called Cat Cat. Cat Cat Village possesses many imposing waterfalls and also is home to the water hydropower construction built under French rule. Return to Sapa by walk and have lunch in the restaurant. Discover the charming Sapa Town, Sapa market, and Ham Rong at your own program in the afternoon. Dinner in the warm atmosphere of your hotel. Stay overnight in a three-star hotel.
Day 2: Sapa – Lao Chai Village - Ta Van Village (B/L/D)
09:00-09:30 We embark on a lovely walking tour to the hill tribe villages of Lao Chai and Ta Van, home of the H'Mong and Dzay hill tribe minority people. As we walk to the villages nestled in the valley below Sapa we will meet some of the local minority people on their way to and from Sapa. Here we have the opportunity to share cultural experiences with families that live in the area. Have lunch en route or with a local family. Stay overnight in a three-star hotel.
Day 3: Sapa –Matra - TaPhin Village - Sapa - Night train to Hanoi (B/L)
09:00 – 9:30. Our guide pick up you to the villages and visit the red Dzao in Suoi Thau, Ma Tra villages. 9km-12km trekking through the forest. Picnic lunch en –route. Reach Ta Phin village where we have a chance to learn about the lifestyles and the custom of the red Dzao minority, enjoy landscapes…then drive back to Sapa.
17:00 Transfer to Lao Cai train station. before getting on the night train back to Ha Noi.
Pricing & Inclusives
|Budget||Homestay & Golden villa Sapa|
|Superior||2 nights Golden villa Sapa|
|Deluxe||2 nights Freesia or 4* Similar|
- Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area (Hoan Kiem district)
- Train ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai - Hanoi (Sharing A/C soft sleeper 4 berths cabin)
- A/C tourist car during Group Tour in Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Cai
- Accommodation (twin sharing or triple)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Single supplement
- International & domestic flight ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, other meals
- Travel insurance.
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing a bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate.
- Quote price is applied for the booking of a group of 2 up
- The quoted price is not applied for the tour departs on: Chrismas Day (24-26 Dec), Eva New Year (31 Dec, 1 Jan), Lunar New
- Year, Liberty Day (30 Apr), Labor Day (1 May), Independence Day (2 Sep)
- Surcharge US$20/pax for those booking departs on Holiday as mentioned above
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The tourist participates Sapa trekking tours should bring sneakers to convenient trekking because of the complex terrain in the mountains northwestern. bring a jacket because the Sapa weather usually lows in the evening and winter. Especially you should bring insect drugs, drug precautions when massaging the foot. Because of the different far from customs and habits of the ethnic minority to the tourists so the tourist need to consult and follow tour guide to avoid the taboo of the people here
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Hotel’s stipulated: check-in time at 14:00 and check-out time at 12:00