Sapa is located in Lao Cai province that is the most famous tourist destinations in the North where is the best resort from the French colony. Participate in Sapa 3 days 2 nights tour, you will discover the sprawling beauty of the majestic mountains, the famous tourist sites with beautiful scenery like Pansifan Peak, Cat Cat village, Sin Chai Village, Bac Ha Market, Silver Waterfall, Love Waterfall, O Quy Ho Pass, Ancient Church. Especially, with Sapa 3 days 2 nights by bus, you will discover unique culinary flavors at weekend markets - Bac Ha Market. All of them will make you have exciting moments when visiting 3 days 2 nights Sapa tour
- 6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter /meeting point, get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
- 9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
- 11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
- 13.00: Arrive at Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
- Get pick up from the bus office in Sapa at 12:30 PM to take you to our office
- Have Lunch and check-in the room. We will then depart from the hotel at 2:30 pm and walk down 3Km to Exploring Cat Cat
- Shin chai village of H’mong – A colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twenty century.
- Arriving in Cat Cat village, visitors will be visiting the Hydropower station, the waterfall of Cat Cat village as well as learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools. After that, you will walk back to Sapa (3Km)
- Relax and have dinner at 6:30 PM or 7:00 PM -Overnight at the hotel in Sapa
- Breakfast and check-out the room before 8:30 AM.
- We will then depart from the hotel at 8:30 am to walk down to Y Linh Ho, a village inhabited by the Hmong minority. This is a great opportunity to take photographs of hereditary terraces that are estimated around 100 years old. From Y Linh Ho we will make our way to Lao Chai village where you will visit the Hmong home town. Stop in Lao Chai for lunch break around 1 hour.
- You will then continue to Ta Van, an established Hmong and Giay village. Here you will be warmly welcomed by a local Giay family and stay here for the night in their home-stay
- Cooking and having dinner with a local family
- Get the wake up by a rooster or the pigs, have breakfast with some pancakes, hot tea or hot coffee outdoor — you will be treated to sensational views across the rice terraces. After breakfast, you'll say goodbye to the local then trek through an enchanting bamboo forest, silk waterfall to Giang Ta Chai. After a few hours of trekking, we will stop and enjoy a picnic lunch with our scenic views. We then walk back to the main road and catch a car or minivan back to Sapa Town!
- Get back to Sapa at around 2:00 PM. Have a shower at our hotel. At 3:00 PM we will get a shuttle to drive you to the bus office, check-in the bus for you to go back to Hanoi. Before you leave we got to prepare you some sandwiches to take away with you. end Sapa 3 days 2 nights by bus.
- New shuttle bus with AC for Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 2 bottles of water, tissues /2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
- Meals per itinerary
- Admission fee
- Accommodation in Homestay + Hotel in Sapa
- Single supplement
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing a bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate
- A couple travels with 2 children. The 2nd Child will be charged 100% adults ticket
- Quote price is applied for the booking of a group of 2 up
- The quoted price is not applied for the tour departs on: Christmas Day (24-26 Dec), Eva New Year (29, 30, 31 Dec, 1 Jan), Lunar
- New Year, Liberty Day (30 Apr), Labor Day (1 May), Independence Day (2 Sep)
- Surcharge US$30/pax for those booking departs on Holiday as mentioned above
- Old people, kids should not attend the long trek (9 km)
You may stay overnight at a homestay for 1st night or you may do on 2nd night. Our tour leader will inform you on the bus to Sapa.
- The thing to bring:
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October,
- November, December, January, February, and March
- Due to the altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February, and March.
- Trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because the banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.