Sapa is one of the most famous destinations in northern Vietnam located at an altitude of 1500-1600 m above sea level. Visiting Sapa 2 days 1 night by bus, you will have moments of enjoying the cool climate round year, experience 4 seasons: spring and autumn and winter in one day, discover the beauty of the villages lying on the mountain. Admiring grandeur of mountains and forests such as Muong Hoa valley, van brush, and van, Cat Cat. When joining in Sapa 2 days 1-night tour, you will also have chance to discover famous tourist sites like Ham Rong, Silver waterfall, Indochina flower gardens, looking at the majestic of Fansipan peak, immerse yourself in weekend markets, love markets. Enjoy the cultural colors through the costumes of the ethnic minority people and the unique cuisine ... that will give you a memorable 2 days 1 night Sapa tour.
- 6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or meeting point (Hanoi Opera House), get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
- 9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
- 11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
- 13.00: Arrive at Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Our tour guide will inform short information to you before checking in then enjoy the set menu lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
- 14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’ mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, go trekking down to the valley bottom to the waterfall - Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk up the hill for the bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 km and it lasts for 2 hours
- 17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. Free at leisure until 19:00 Have dinner and overnight in a hotel with night activities.
- 7.00 – 8.00: Have breakfast at the hotel, check out the room and prepare a light pack for trekking. (Big luggage keep in hotel store)
- 8.00: A short trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 km and it lasts for 3.5 hours
- 11.30: Our bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to get back Sapa.
- 12.30 - 13.30: Have lunch in the hotel.
- 13.30 - 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own, have a shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
- 14.45 - 15.00: Meet all group members at the hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
- 15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
- 21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Finish the trip to Sapa 2 Days 1 Night by Bus
- New shuttle bus with AC for Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 2 bottles of water, tissues /2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
- Meals per itinerary
- Admission fee as itinerary
- Superior room in a sapa hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- Single supplement
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-8 years) sharing a bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate
- A couple travels with 2chidrend. The 2nd Child will be charged 100% adults ticket\
- Quote price is applied for the booking of a group of 2 up
- The quoted price is not applied for the tour departs on: Christmas Day (24th-26th Dec), Eva New Year (31st Dec, 1st Jan),
- Lunar New Year, Liberty Day (30th Apr), Labor Day (1st May), Independence Day (2nd Sep)
- Surcharge US$30/pax for those booking departs on Holiday/ High Peak Period as mentioned above
- In day 2, if you do not want to attend the short trek– Lao Chai – Ta Van, our tour leader will help you visit another place. All tickets and transportation fees are paid by you.
- Old people should not attend the long trek (9 km) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old shouldn’t attend trekking
- The thing to bring:
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October,
- November, December, January, February, and March
- Due to the altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because the banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.