Halong Bay is a magnificent destination of nature created by nature for Vietnam, with the beauty of a natural wonder of the world recognized by UNESCO. With beauty from the 2000 limestone islands on the surface The blue sea and the world of colorful grotto caves always make anyone come to visit the dragon for two days go from one Red Dragon Junk to the other. Especially when you explore Halong Bay 2 days on luxury cruise Imperial Red Dragon Junk Cruise you will have moments of enjoying international standard service 3 * the beauty of wonders, delicious food, quality services. The high altitude and wonderful scenery will give you a memorable Halong Bay 2 days 1-night cruise trip
- 7.30 – 8.00: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter area.
- 12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
- 12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
- 13.30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long bay; admire the fascinating formations on the way.
- 15.15 – 15.40: Explore the well-hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
- 15.45 – 18:00: Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co island, swimming or kayaking.
- 18:00 – 19.00: Back to junk for refreshing before having dinner on board.
- 20.00 – 21.00: Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
- 07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
- 08.30 – 09.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.
- 10.00: Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
- 11.45 – 12.00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
- 14.00 – 14.30: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
- 4.45 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
OPTIONAL YEN DUC VILLAGE 5 HOUR TOUR WITH EXTRA SAVINGS
- Yen Duc is a beautiful Vietnamese village on the way from Halong Bay to Hanoi, which can provide many cultural experiences and Vietnamese local life in a rural area. Within 5 hours tour in this village, you can get a glimpse of village life and delicious Vietnamese cooking dinner.
- The tour has included shuttle bus transfer with cruise, dinner in village, farming activities, water puppet show and English speaking tour guide during 5-hour tour in village.
- Price for Yen Duc village 5-hour tour: 54 USD/person (sharing option)
12:00: Disembark from cruise at Hon Gai harbor and transfer to Yen Duc village.
- 13.30: Arrive in Yen Duc village, enjoy a water puppet show which performed by local artists. Cycling around the village to visit the culture house of the village then a local house in the village for a warm talking with the host. Experience the farming activities such as harvesting and planting vegetables, fishing with the traditional basket, milling and pounding rice…
- 17.15: Relax in the fresh air and enjoy homemade Vietnamese cooking dinner.
- 18.50: Farewell and return to Hanoi
- 21.30: Arrive in Hanoi.
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner as mentioned
- Entrance fee
- 01-night accommodation on board with A/C, hot water & shower
- Boat insurance
- Tea and coffee
- Tour guide on board
- Beverages, personal expense
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Single Supplement: 90usd/pax
Supplement for A/C Shuttle Bus Hanoi – Hon Gai – Hanoi: 35USD/ person
Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Hon Gai – Hanoi: 150USD/ 4seat car, 170USD/ 7 seat car, 190USD/ 16 seat van
- + Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing a bed with parents.
- + Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-8 years) sharing a bed with parents.
- + Over 9 years is adults rate.
NOTE: All rates are in US$ per person.
- + Single Supplement: US$ 45.00
- + Bring with you: Sunblock, Camera + Film, Insect repellent, Original Passport, Hat, Swimming clothes, Sunglasses.
- + Care to the environment of Halong bay.
- * Special request (diet or vegetarian, ...) should be sent before your departure date.
- * These rates will available if you make a booking and pay via Vietnam Open tour only.
- +This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to the weather condition