DAY 1: HO CHI MINH CITY – PHU QUOC ISLAND (L, D)
- Mor: Pick-up at the local airport, go to resort by bus. Leave your luggage. Buffet breakfast (guest’s account).
- 09.00 Departure to visit Ham Ninh fishing village and enjoy fresh seafood: crabs, shrimps, squids, sentinel crabs… (guest’s account ). Visiting Chanh stream for climbing, swimming.
- 12.00 Back to resort. Check-in. Have lunch.
- Aft: Swimming in the resort’s pool or at the private beach.
- 18.00 Dinner & overnight at Saigon-Phuquoc resort.
DAY 2: PHU QUOC ISLAND (B, L, D)
- Mor: Buffet breakfast. 08.00 Departure to visit fish sauce factory, Khu Tuong pepper garden, and Cau Castle.
- 12.00 Back to the resort to have lunch.
- Aft: 14.00 Visit Southern Islet: Sao beach, Phu Quoc former prison, An Thoi port, the pearl-cultivating farm.
- 17.00 Getting on Saigon–Phuquoc boat equipped with neon’s, nets, fishing rods… to go fishing and squid-fishing. The fishing begins at the sunset and the squid-fishing at night. The number of squid/ fish caught depends on the dark. Enjoying grilled seafood and having dinner on the boat. Back to the resort.
- Overnight at Saigon-Phuquoc resort.
DAY 3: PHU QUOC ISLAND – HO CHI MINH CITY (B)
- Buffet breakfast. Free for shopping at Duong Dong market. Check- out. Transfer to the airport. Back to Ho Chi Minh city.
End of service.
Pricing & Inclusives
|Superior||Cottage Village Phu Quoc 3+|
|Deluxe||Sasco Blue Lagoon 4+|
|VIP||La Veranda Phu Quoc Resort 5+|
- 2 nites in the well-equipped room at Saigon Phu Quoc 4 star resort with private beach and swimming pool. 2 breakfasts + 2 lunches + 2 dinners.Transportation during the tour. Boat for fishing & squid. Entrance fees. Tour-guide. 1 bottle of mineral water/ pax/ day. Wet-tissues. Insurance. 5% service charge & 10% VAT.
- Round-trip tickets and other fees.
- Tour of Chanh, Da Ban, Fairy Stream is effective from May to Oct only.
- Children under 3 years old: no charge
- Children under 4 – 9 years old shares with parents no extra. Bed: 75% of the total adult rate.
- Children under 9 years old: 100% adult rate