Book this tour:
Thien Duong (Paradise) Cave, labeled the world’s most beautiful and magnificent cave when it was discovered in the central province of Quang Binh in 2005, has been open to tourists since September 3. Located in the middle of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site in Quang Binh, the cave was formed around 300-400 million years ago, surrounded by underground streams and rocky mountains. The cave is 30-100 meters wide, with the widest point measuring 150 meters, according to the British Caving Association, the Governing Body for Underground Exploration in the UK. There are two stalactite pillars, each about five meters high and a rock arch around 100 meters wide. Take a deep breath before you go further to prepare yourself for what is ahead, or you will think you have stepped into a primitive forest that aged into a stalactite. Stalactites that look like temples, cranes with their arched necks looking up to the sky and a pine tree with hundreds of branches are dotted throughout this underground world. With a little imagination, there is no end to the shapes to be found in the cave. What’s more, around Thien Duong Cave are dozens of stalactite mounds 30-50 centimeters tall, resembling Buddha statues, some of them with diameters of more than a meter. One stalactite structure looks like the communal house of the Central Highlands people. Howard Limbert, a member of the British Caving Association, says Thien Duong Cave might be the longest dry cave in Asia.
- 6h30 Tour guide pick you up from your hotel in Hue and depart for Quang Binh. On the way, stop for sightseeing La Vang Church, where Virgin Maria appeared in 1798, and Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai River (latitude 17 division from south to north of the country during 20 years from 1954 to 1973).
- 11h30: Lunch at Phong Nha Restaurant
- 12h15: continue to Paradise Cave to explore the glamor of Asia’s longest dry and beautiful than the Phong Nha is inherently Natural Wonders of the World with the beauty of nature given chemical. From the historic Ho Chi Minh Road (former Ho Chi Minh Trail), you veer off on a path through dense forest for about four kilometers, then you climb 519 rocky steps, and you’re in… heaven, well, Paradise.
- Tour will back to Hue and finish around 8h00 pm
Group Tour Price
- Transportation with air-condition
- Free pick up and see off in Hue City Center
- English speaking guide.
- Meals as tour program: 01 lunch
- Electric golf car to transfer inside the mountain (3km)
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water 01 bottles 0.5 l / person / day
- Drink and other expenses.
- Tip for Tour guide and Driver
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing a bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate.
- All rates are in US$ per person
- Itinerary could be changed due to the weather condition
- Kindly contact before making a reservation on Tet Holiday, Eva New Year, Apr 30, May 1, Sep