GROUP SIZE: 4 - 12 people
PICK UP: 07:30 – 08:00(the time of pick up depends on customer’s hotel/ accommodation’s exact position).
ROUTE: HCMC – Ben Tre – Can Tho – HCMC
Day 1: HCMC – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho (L/D)
Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city and start the trip to My Tho. Upon arrival, visit Vinh Trang pagoda which sated back to the late 19th century. Then boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking in the village paths to contemplate orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, and Vietnamese folk music performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation.
Be rowed in a small sampan through the Thoi Son canal and treat yourself to the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business & bee-keeping farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
Have lunch at the local restaurant. Break time.
The afternoon is time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meeting the local people to experience their daily life in the Mekong delta. Relaxing on hammocks to enjoy the cool breeze is for those do not want to join the cycling trip. Proceed to Can Tho City and overnight in Can Tho
Day 2: Can Tho – Cai Rang floating market – HCMC (B/L)
Breakfast at the hotel. Take a leisure boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River) then visit to Cai Rang floating market which is the liveliest one in the whole of region.
Walking trip to visit the fruit plantation and local noodle factory. Visit Binh Thuy communal house and Munir Ansay Pagoda - a Khmer pagoda, renowned for its unique structure.
Have lunch and return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Pricing & Inclusives
- A/c van/bus pick up (centrally located hotel), transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Boat trip in the Mekong delta.
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Meals as indicated in the program (B= breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner): 1 breakfast at hotel, 2 lunch and 1 dinner with set menu and Vietnamese cuisine at local restaurant.
- Accommodation based on twin or double share basic with 2-star or 3-star standard hotel
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Pick up and transfer just for the centrally located hotel/accommodation in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- We are not responsible for your lateness.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have from 1 infant at time of booking.