My Son - Hoi An Ancient Town Full Day
My Son - Hoi An Ancient Town Full Day- Vietnam Open Tour
My Son Hoi An Ancient Town Full Day , My Son Hoi An Full Day , My Son Hoi An Full Day trip
Hoi An - My Son
- 08h00 -Start from your hotel and travel 50km from Hoi An to My Son holy land in a private air-conditioned vehicle with your English speaking guide.
- The Champa King lived in the political capital of Tra Kieu (whose commercial capital was the port of Hoi An) and so the My Son complex became the most important temples of the Champa Kingdom. Bricks were used to build the temples without the aid of mortar and sculptures of gods, priests, animals, and scenes of mythical battles adorned the walls. The temples were places of worship to the Hindu God Vishnu.
- My Son was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1999.
- After exploring the ruins and history of My Son and viewing a short traditional Champa Peoples music concert, you will start your journey back to Hoi An.
- Lunch in town.
- After lunch, Your English speaking guide will take you on a two-hour walking tour of Hoi An Old Town. Famous for its quaint mixture of Chinese, Japanese and European architecture, the old town was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1999. You will visit, the Japanese bridge built in the 16th century and famous for being the only covered bridge known to incorporate a Buddhist pagoda, the 200-year-old Tan Ky house, museum of trade ceramics and several other historical sites. Tour My Son Hoi An full day finish
Quote price for min 2pax per booking
- Guided tours as per itinerary.
- Transport as shown in the itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Entry fee tickets and permits
- International airfares
- Visas and travel insurance
- Any extra costs incurred due to weather, natural disasters or changes in government policy
- All personal expenses
- Mini-Bar charges & tips
- Meals and activities not clearly shown in the itinerary.