A few kilometers East of Phan Thiet are some of the most beautiful stretches of beaches in Vietnam. Some are lined with tall coconut trees, others lean against vast red sand dunes During the period between July and October, the fishing season is at its pinnacle in Phan Thiet as fishermen go out to sea. These boats form a magnificent display of lights at night and can be seen from shore. In fact, the scene is likened to a floating city by the locals.
- Driver picks you up at Tan Son Nha Airport.
Leave Ho Chi Minh City Tour by road for Phan Thiet. The scenic 200km drive north on Highway One passes through the bustling city of Bien Hoa before cutting through dense rubber plantations. Nearer to Phan Thiet the terrain changes to arid semi-desert with cactus plants and strange looking dragon fruit trees. Arrive in Phan Thiet in the late morning and check into a resort. The rest of day is free to relax by the pool or on the sandy beach. Overnight in Mui Ne.
- 4:30-5:00 Tour guide and driver take you to visit Mui Ne Beach. You will be fulfilled by the beautiful white sand dune. It is a more romantic time for seeing the sunrise, slip on the sand
- Enjoy a day to the completely untamed area with dunes from dark red to snow-white sand and rive along kilometers of White Sandy Beaches with the sea on one side and endless Sand Dunes on the other. Discover the daily lives of fishermen and drive to inland to discover the " White Lake" where White Sand Dunes reflect themselves in the still waters. After that, you will be transferred back hotel around 9:00-9:30 to have breakfast and relax
- Free at leisure in the afternoon
- Overnight in Mui Ne.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- 8:00 get on the bus to drive back Ho Chi Minh City.
- 12:30 have lunch in the center then check-in at the hotel. Free time to go shopping at Ben Thanh Market... in the afternoon
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
- Breakfast at Hotel
- 8:00 in the morning, start a sightseeing tour to the Reunification Palace, which was the former residence of the President of South
- Vietnam until end of the war in April 1975, and some French colonial structures including Notre Dame Cathedral, the Old Central Post Office. Tour of Chinatown and Thien Hau & Quan Am pagodas. Continue visiting War Remnants Museum
- After the tour, driver and tour guide say goodbye with all at Tan Son Nhat Airport
- Tour Mui Ne 4 days 3 night end!
- Private Tour
- Airport transfer round trip
- Shuttle bus with AC round trip
- Meals per itinerary
- Local Tour Guide
- Entrance fee
- Jeep Car to Red and Yellow Sand Dunes
- Accommodation in Mui Ne & HCM city, Breakfast at the hotel
- Personal expense
- Drinking in meal
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance.
- What not mentioned above
- Price in USD per pax
- Price is for per person and min 2 people up.
- Surcharge $10/pax for Eve New year, Sep 2nd, Apr 30, May 1
- Tour is not available during Lunar New Year (3rd Feb 2019 - 8th Feb 2019)
- Tour itinerary could be changed due to the weather condition or traffic