Route: Hue - Elephant Spring - Hai Van - Marble Mountain - Hoi An
This Scenic Coast route is simply the best way to travel between Hue and Hoi An if you only have one day! Traveling south from Hue we pass through villages and rice paddies avoiding the main highway for as long as possible. On the Way to the Pass, we stop at Elephant Springs rock pools* and Lang Co lagoon & beach.
Depart at 9:00, finish around 16:00 Hai Van means “Sea of Clouds” and when crossing over the top of the Pass you can be literally surrounded by clouds on one side with stunning ocean views below you on the other. We then travel through Danang to a stop at the famous My Khe Beach with its fine white sand. The last stop before Hoi An is Marble Mountains, 5 marble outcrops that are topped with delicate pagodas.
We can also take you to:
- Thanh Toan bridge & Rice museum
- Bach Ma National Park (requires several hours)
- The Cham Museum in Danang
- The French Bunkers in Danang
- The Temple of Caodaism in Danang
- Just let us know when you book if you would like to stop at any additional places.
Pricing & Inclusives
|Superior Tours||Group Tour|
- Pick up and drop off at your Hue/Hoi An Hotels,
- Private tour with English speaking Hue Riders guide,
- Transport, helmet, water, entrance fees to included sites
- Lunch – your guide will take you to a great local restaurant for lunch, your meal is not included in the price but the food is super cheap
- If you are an experienced rider then we can provide a bike for you to ride alongside the tour guide, just ask us for a quote…
- If you book a tour just a day before departure date, plz call us 02439262328 or WhatsApp us for detail before deciding to book
- All rates are in US$ per person
- Itinerary could be changed due to the weather condition
- Kindly contact before making a reservation on Tet Holiday, Eva New Year, Apr 30, May 1, Sep