HUONG HAI JUNK could bring to you a wonderful night on the bay with luxury and antique accommodations with perfect services provided by the crew. Spending time on the junk, you’ll not only savor a unique feeling in a world of wonder but also enjoy various of such interesting activities as: going fishing on the bay at night, kayaking, learning Vietnamese cuisine.
ITINERARY (3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS)
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (L, D)
08.00-08.30: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to Ha Long Bay by road through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields.
12.30 pm: Arrive in Halong city, board our traditional wooden junk boat, Huong Hai Junk, for an overnight journey. Sip on a refreshing welcome drink upon check in before you begin your cruise through the bay. Feast on a delicious lunch as you cruise among hundreds of islets (Dinh Huong islet, Ga Choi – Fighting Cock islet, Dog islet, Finger islet, etc.) to discover unspoilt pockets of Halong Bay and visit Sung Sot cave, one of the most imposing grottos of the Bay. Swim at Soi Sim beach or Titov beach or a short trek to the top of Titov mountain for a magnificent panorama scenery. 19:00 Enjoy your dinner with fresh seafood on board. Then Squid fishing or relax and chatting with your partner, friends, family. Overnight on Ha Long Bay aboard Huong Hai Junk.
Day 2: Halong Bay Discovery (B, L, D)
7.00am: Sunrise breakfast with tea, coffee, fruit & cake.
8.30am: Transfer by tender to the “Day Boat” and begin to cruise to some of Halong Bay’s more untouched locales (Three Peaches Beach, Doi Cave or Ba Ham lake, Van Gia fishing village). Exact locations depend on tide conditions. Enjoy a leisurely day of kayaking and swimming. A multi-course lunch will be served mid-day. Pack lightly; swimwear and set of dry clothes and there may be some walking through shallow water and on slippery rocks so appropriate shoes for this (you may bring the sandals provided in your cabins).
7.30pm: Enjoy your dinner on board.
9.00pm: Squid fishing or relax and chatting with your partner, friends, family. Overnight on Ha Long Bay aboard Huong Hai Junk.
Day 3: Ha Long - Hanoi. (B, L)
7.00 am: For early riser complimentary tea, coffee, fruit and cake are served.
8.00 am: Visit Luon cave on small bamboo boat paddle by out crew staff and enjoy the quiet atmosphere enclosed by high islets and mountains. Be back to our Huong Hai Junk. Sail past rock formations such as Man’s Head islet, Tortoise islet, Butterfly cave, Lion islet, Bai Tho mountain, enjoy the tranquil scenery as the boat meanders its way through the bay on the way back to Ha Long city, etc.
9.00 am: Arrange your luggage and do the check out onboard.
9.30 am: Enjoy a wholesome brunch as your boat weaves through strange-shaped limestone rock formations. 11.30 am: Arrive back at Halong city for disembarkation where your driver waits to take you back to your Hanoi. Trip ends 4.00pm
- Transports by shuttle bus.
- Welcome drink
- Accommodation on board: Nice & safe en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water.
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Entrance fees.
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and other personal services.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-8 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult's rate.
NOTE: All rates are in US$ per person.
- Single Supplement: 100usd/2nites
- Compulsory Gala Dinner: US$60.00/adult and US$ 40.00/child (5-11 years): on Christmas Day (24/12) and New Year Eve (31/12)
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, ...) should be sent before your departure date.
- These rates will available if you make booking and pay via Vietnam Opentour only.