7:15-7:45am Our driver and tour guide pick you up at hotels in the Old Quarter Area, Hanoi. Head the south of Hanoi for 110 km. After 2 hours, you will arrive in Ninh Binh. First stop at Hoa Lu, you will have quick visit two temples built in honor of the emperors Dinh Le, their sons, and the Queen... to know why Hoa Lu was build as capital of Vietnam in ending of nine century.
12:00 – Enjoy lunch at our restaurant with the great local cuisine.
13:00 Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take a boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see the scenery of mountain and rivers Halong Bay on the land of Ninh Binh.
15:30 – Arrive at Mua Cave and start an amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa Long Mountain for watching the spectacular rice valley with specious view of the nature.
17:15 – Return to our bus and then come back to Ha Noi
19:30 – Drop you off at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
Pricing & Inclusives
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
- Pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem district)
- Boat trip in Tràng An
- Entrance fee
- Set Menu
- English speaking guide.
- Drinks on meals
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5-year-old), other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 meter) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- Should bring hats, umbrella, rain coast
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Surcharge 5usd/pax if travel date fall on Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1 - 3 Jan according to Lunar Calendar)