Hoa Lu - Tam Coc destination is one of a famous place of Ninh Binh. Its take about 110 km far from Hanoi, this is a cultural and historical destination combined with natural beauty scenic landscapes. Visiting Hoa Lu you will have the opportunity to explore the mausoleum, temples worshiping the King of Vietnam once, release souls into the natural scenery in Tam Coc Caves a beautiful picture combined with Natural beauty and rural countryside make you have a memorable experience when participating in the program Hoa Lu Tam Coc Full day tour
- AM : 7:00 - 7:45. Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30 PM.
- PM: After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong (around 5 km). Dive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around at 18:30 PM.
Pricing & Inclusives
|Deluxe||Bicycle & Buffet lunch|
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
- Pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem district)
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Entrance fee
- Set Menu
- English speaking guide.
- Drinks on meals
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5-year-old) , other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 meter) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, traffic condition, and operating conditions...
- After the boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expects the guest's tip about 1$ or 2$.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Pick up time take 40-60 minutes, pick up time will be confirmed after you make a reservation. If you do not want to wait for so long on the bus, plz go to last pick up point: Hanoi Opera House (Nhat Hat Lon) at 8:20-8: 30 am
- The drop-off point is back at the original pickup point on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday There is only 1 drop-off point (the Thang Long Water Puppet Show Theatre at 57 Dinh Tien Hoang, Hoan Kiem) if the tour departs on Friday,
- Saturday, or Sunday - due to the Night Market on the weekend in Hanoi Old Quarter Area because of most of the street in the
- Hanoi Old Quarter area does not allow vehicles and is only for walking
- Surcharge 5usd/pax if travel date falls on Lunar New Year (During 4 Feb 2019 - 8 Feb 2019)