Halong Sapphire Cruise
Book this tour
Discover the beauty of the wonders of the world, walk around the wonderful scenery that is luxury Sapphire Cruise 2 days 1-night tour with high-quality services according to international 4 * + standards. Experience the interesting beauty of the aqua painting created from thousands of limestone islands mixed with shimmering caves blending with beautiful natural stalactites, especially when participating in the discovery journey Halong Sapphire Cruise 2 days 1 night , you are not only enjoy high quality premium service on the natural wonders of the world but also have extremely interesting moments when participating in activities such as swimming, kayaking exploring the bay, playing sports on the pristine beautiful islands, enjoying a romantic moment at night on the sea, enjoying the sunset and catching the sunrise, enjoying seafood dishes from the sea. Certainly always gives you the good memories when taking part in 2 days 1 night Sapphire Cruise tour.
DAY 1: HANOI - HALONG – LAN HA BAY (Lunch/ Dinner)
- 11.30 Welcome at TuanChau habour in Halong Bay.
- 11:30 - 12:00 You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Sapphire Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
- 13:15 - A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. We set sail for Lan Ha Bay passing to Da Chong islet where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago
- 15: 00: When lunch is about to finish, it is just nice that the Cruise completes its entry through Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (as part of Halong Bay). The area is surrounding of a lot of extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Guests can start their journey to explore the Lan Ha Bay by Kayaking and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the bay
- 17: 00: Back to the main boat, and cruising to a place for staying overnight
- 17:30 - Join the sunset party on the sundeck in a warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.
18:00 -Cooking class opened right on the Cruise, you will be guided how to prepare and make spring rolls
19:15 Relish special dinner in restaurant.
- 20:45 - 00:00 Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range of wines, beers, and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Bay. Order a Spa service or take any activities on boat cruise such as watching documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our rooftop deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky
DAY 2: DARK & BRIGHT CAVE – HA LONG BAY - HANOI (Light Breakfast/Brunch)
- 06:00 - The nicest time of the day on Lan Ha Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never-ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
- 06:30 - Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee)
- 7:30 - 9:00 - Enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterward
- 09:00 -9:15 Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland.
- 09:45 Enjoy your brunch on the boat.
- 10:45 you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
- 11:45 Tour ends at TuanChau habour in Halong
Pricing & Inclusives
|Deluxe room||Sea view, private balcony on the lowest floor(No Bus)||119|
|Ocean View||Sea view, private balcony on the upper floor(No Bus)||125|
|Suite Room||2 private balconies and loungers, bathtub(No Bus)||137|
|Suite Room on top floor||Ocean view with big private terrace(No Bus)||146|
|Extra service||Round trip transfer Hanoi_Halong_Hanoi by normal bus (big bus, max. 30 people)||20|
|Extra service||Round trip transfer Hanoi_Halong_Hanoi by deluxe bus (better bus, max. 18 people)||30|
INCLUDED IN THE CABIN RATES
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues.
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation in a luxurious air-conditioned en-suite cabin, including a private bathtub. Private balcony with sea view
- In house English-speaking guide
- All meals.
- All activities outlined above, including swimming, kayaking, cooking and night squid fishing.
EXCLUDED IN THE CABIN RATES
- Transfer to and from from Halong Bay a big coach (optional). If it is included : free pickup will be offered at your hotel which is located in Hanoi old quarters (8.00-8.45) or at Hanoi Opera House at 8.45. If you are in Halong, please be ready at TuanChau habour, gate 26 before 12.15.
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned mentioned
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing a bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing a bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing a bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates
- 100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. Please fill in the form one day before at : https://sapphirecruise.com/data or send us your passport photoes at least one day before. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, ...) should be sent before your departure date.
- Tourists should bring sneakers, lotion, shadow glasses, swimsuits, hats throughout the cruise Halong bay Tours package to ensure your health. Special visitors should be followed by the tour guides arrangement and rules of the landscape...