Halong Bay Group Tour for 2 days 1 night on the Halong Royal Palace Cruise is a trip to discover Ha Long Bay which is natural wonders of the world recognized by UNESCO, located in the Northeastern of Vietnam in Quang Ninh province. The beauty of Halong Bay always makes visitors get amazing when joint in 2 days 1-night tour on Halong Royal Palace Cruise. A magnificent natural picture, a colorful shimmering cave with stalactites and designs, thousands of limestone islands shaped with patterns associated with the mythical shadowy story under the endless jade carpet. Especially when you spend 1 night in Ha Long Royal Palace Cruise, you do not only enjoy high-quality service on the luxurious 3 * + international cruise, romantic beauty on the bay by night, watching the sunset and picking up the sunrise with luxury Cruise or swimming, kayaking exploring the wonder, or enjoying the unique cuisine from the sea. All will give you the most memorable about the journey to Halong Royal Palace Cruise 2 Days 1 night
Day 1: Halong Bay (L, D) - Scenic cruise, Hiking, Swimming, Kayaking
• 12.00 - Meeting at TuanChau harbour. Check in Royal Palace Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by a professional and friendly crew.
• 12:30 – You will board your Royal Palace Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by a professional and friendly crew.
• 13:00 – Check – in cabin and enjoy speacially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerging from emrald water. Sailing with Roylal Palace Cruise in very tranquil route, expolling the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you
• 14:45 – Kayaking in Ha Long Bay Peart Farm
• 16:15 – Small tender brings you to visit Titop island, hiking to the top of the island from where tourists can capture a panoramic view of Halong Bay.
• 16:15 - 17:30: Go to Titop Island
• 18:00 – Join the sunset moment on the sundesk in a warm and romantic armosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music, wearing traditional costumes for kings, queens, and mandarins
• 19:00 – Enjoy special dinner cooked by our professional chef
• 20:30 - The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L) - Surprising Cave, Scenic cruise, Cooking class
• 05:45 – Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfectly healthy way to start a new day.
• 06:30 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
• 07:15 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
• 09:00 – Back to Royal Palace Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
• 10:00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
• 10:30 – Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
• 11:45 – Tour ends at Tuan Chau habour.
Pricing & Inclusives
|Deluxe||Lowest floor with big sea view window(No Bus)|
|Ocean View||Bigger room on top floor(No Bus)|
|Royal Suite||Royal decor, largest room second floor(No Bus)|
- Welcome drink on board
- Complimentary Water in the Cabin
- Accommodation on board: Safe ensuite cabin with A/C, hot water
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Diner)
- Cooking Class Demonstration
- Happy Hours,
- Tai Chi lesson Entrance fees.
- English-speaking guide.
- Transfer to and from Halong Bay a big coach (optional). If it is included: free pickup will be offered at your hotel which is located in Hanoi's old quarters (8.00-8.45) or at Hanoi Opera House at 8.45. If you are in Halong, please be ready at Tuan Chau harbor, gate 26 before 12.15.
- Beverages Airfare,
- VISA arrangements Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Travel insurance
- Tips and other personal services.
- Any fee for emergency case Single Supplement: US$ 50.00/person in Cabin on the boat. US$60/ ocean view cabin US$ 90/ Royal Suite cabin.
- All other services not mentioned in the Inclusions
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing a bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, and the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on the adult rate, sharing a bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on the adult rate, sharing a bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing a bed with parents.
- 100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
Notes and Other Policy:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Please send us all data information 1 day before check-in. You may fill out the form at: https://halongroyalpalacecruise.com/data or send us your passport photos.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options: 1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong Bay - 4* superior) - Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expenses will be covered by the organizing company). 2- Back to Hanoi on the first day - Tour cost is charged as one of Halong Bay's one-day trips.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- In case guests require a shuttle bus, please note that pick-up time will be around 7.45 am to 8.30 am. After 8.30 am, guests are advised to arrange their car to Halong Bay
- Our boarding time is between 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm at NO.26 TUAN CHAU PORT, TUAN CHAU ISLAND. After 12:45 pm, guests are considered as No-shows and pay a 100% penalty tour charge
- Kindly provide us with full guest’s passport information at least 02 days before cruise departure. Any cases of late or wrong information provided may lead to the delay or even the rejection of the guest check-in
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood menu... Guests should advise of vegetarian or allergic foods at least one (1) day before the cruise date. Alternity foods will be prepared
- Surcharge 10usd/pax if the travel date is during the Lunar New Year period
- Tourists should bring sneakers, lotion, shadow glasses, swimsuits, and hats throughout the cruise Halong Bay Tours package to ensure their health. Special visitors should be followed the tour guide's arrangement and rules of the landscape.