Halong Bay, one of the world’s most breathtaking natural wonders and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore this stunning destination with Ambassador Cruise and experience the best that Halong Bay has to offer. Our luxury ship is the perfect way to discover the beauty of Halong Bay in comfort and style.
10:00 - 12:00 Check in at Ambassador's Lounge (1 st Floor, Terminal – Halong International Cruise Port, Bai Chay Ward, Halong City
12:00 - 12:30 Passengers are transferred to Ambassador Cruise and a short welcoming briefing will be held at the Piano Lounge or at the restaurant, whilst you are sipping our special welcome drink.
12:45 - 14:00 Savor a buffet lunch whilst enjoying the majestic views of the World Natural Wonder, Halong Bay’s limestone islets
14:30 - 15:30 Your first excursion is a visit to Luon Cave – one of the most unique caves in Halong Bay featuring the self-contained lake inside a closed arch-shaped mountain, where you can experience sitting on a bamboo boat rowed by a local or Kayaking*.
16:00 - 17:00 Visit Titov Island – a splendid destination encompassing a crescent moon-shaped beach, where you can immerse yourself in the turquoise water and climb to the top of the Island beholding the breathtaking 360o view of the bay.
15:45 - 16:30 For guests who are not participating in any excursions, we will serve home-made cakes at the Piano Lounge. Guests can also stay onboard and opt for an afternoon of pampering at Atelier de Beauté Spa* or immersing yourself in the outdoor Jacuzzi pool.
17:30 - 18:30 At sundown, Ambassador Cruise will anchor overnight.
This is the perfect time for you to enjoy cooking class or Happy Hour* and Canapes at the Piano Lounge or on the Sundeck (depends on weather conditions) and live music at the Piano Lounge before dinner and guaranteed to whet the appetite.
19:00 Savor a delicious dinner with Chef’s special menu at the restaurant. (Dress code: formal/semi formal/smart casual) After dinner, indulge in drinks* and enjoy live music from Midnight Buzz Band at the Piano Lounge from 20:30 – 22:30 (except Tuesday), squid fishing, a spa treatment at Atelier de Beauté Spa*, or movies at your cabin.
06:30 - 07:00 Start your day with a Taichi session on the sundeck or at the Piano Lounge. (depends on weather conditions).
07:00 - 07:30 Enjoy light breakfast with coffee, tea, and freshly baked pastries at the Piano Lounge.
07:30 - 08:30 Explore Sung Sot Cave - the largest and most magnificent cave in the bay featuring marvelous and mysterious thousand-year-old stalactites in a variety of unique forms.
08:30 - 09:30 Full breakfast is served at the restaurant
09:30 - 09:45 Bill settlement and check-out at the reception at the first deck.
10:15 - 10:30 Disembark at Halong International Cruise Port
Pricing & Inclusives
|Ambassador Captain Suite|
- 2-day cruise itinerary and program
- 1 night at luxury cabin/suite with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- 1 breakfast/1 lunch/1 dinner and 1 light breakfast
- Two bottles of water in cabin daily
- Taichi session & cooking class demonstration
- Bamboo boat rowing
- Onboard insurance, tax, and service charges
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Airfare & airport transfers
- Visa arrangements
- Massage, spa treatments
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
– Depending on cruising conditions, itineraries may change without prior notice. Wi-Fi is available at the restaurant/bar areas, however, Internet connectivity may be intermittently interrupted due to the geographical condition of the bay. Thank you for your understanding.
– A surcharge for bamboo boat rowing is applicable to passengers who use any kind of cruise voucher (VND 100,000/person)
– Kayaking fee: VND 460,000/kayak
* Additional charges
- Premium lunch and dinner
- Taichi session
- Cooking class demonstration
- Bamboo boat rowing in Luon Cave
- Open-air Jacuzzi pool
- Spacious Sundecks
- Ambassador Concierge service
Children’s rate and Policy :
|Under 5 years old||Free of charge for the 1st child, from the 2nd child: 30usd/pax|
|From 5 – under 12 years old||
Sharing bed with parents: 127USD/child
Using extra mattress 157USD/child