Ha giang - Dong van karst plasteau
Book this tour
- Visit the most imposing karst plateau in Vietnam
- See the majestic Mapileng pass and Nho Quế River - lying inside the deepest canyon of Vietnam
- Discover the unique beauty of some ethnic groups’ culture, such as Hmong, Dao, Lô Lô, Tày...
- Visit Lũng Cú Flag Pole, the Northernmost place of Vietnam
- Enjoy the local cuisines
DAY 1: HANOI - HA GIANG - QUAN BA - YEN MINH ( - / L / D )
06.00-06.30: Pick up at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area. Beginning of the excursion with Ha Giang. Have breakfast on the way (paid by yourself).
11.00: You will stop by and have lunch at the restaurant (in Ham Yen, Tuyen Quang Province). After having lunch, you continue your trip beside Lo River.
15.00: At that time, you will reach the downtown of Ha Giang, and it is the time for you to take some pictures of “0th km” in the middle of Ha Giang city.
16.30: Next stop is Quan Ba Sky Gate. Enjoy your time here seeing the beauty of Twin-Mountain and all Tam Son Town from the higher place. Don’t forget to take pictures when you are in such a wonderful place like that. On the way to Yen Minh, you will have the chance to get a good look at the must-see Bucket Flower Fields and photograph them (the best time to see those Fields is between September and December).
18.30: Arrive Yen Minh, check in to the hotel and have dinner there. Free at night. You are going to spend your night at Yên Minh.
DAY 2: YEN MINH - DONG VAN - LUNG CU - MAPILENG PASS ( B / L / D )
06.30: Check out from the hotel, have breakfast, and go sightseeing in Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark. During the visit, you will stop at:
- Pho Cao (Cao street) for watching the unique house of Hmong people, with the rock fence bounding it (you can also take pictures with Peach Blossoms and Plum Blossoms at Tet holiday, and visit Pho Cao Market on Day of the Dog and Day of the Dragon).
- Sung La village, visit Hmong’s Ancient house - the place where the film “Story of Pao” is produced in 2006.
- Visit to the King family mansion lying inside a valley of Sa Phin. This is the wealthiest and most powerful family of Dong Van in the early of 20th century.
- Travel through Mapileng Pass. This is the most beautiful path of the “Happy Way”. Come to Mapileng Canyon (800m depth) - the deepest canyon in Vietnam and indulge in the terrific view there..
12.00: Lunch will take place at Dong Van town.
14.00: Get on car and go to visit Lung Cu Flag Pole - the northernmost place in Vietnam.
17.00: Arrival in Dong Van town. Have dinner and free at night. You can take your time at Dong Van Ancient Town, a place that lives with time nearly one century. And you can enjoy a coffee break at “Café phố Cổ” shop - a very famous coffee shop there (self payment). Overnight in Dong Van town.
DAY 3: DONG VAN - HA GIANG - HANOI ( B / L / - )
06h00: Check out from the hotel, have breakfast, and visit Dong Van weekly market - only opened on Sunday morning.
07.00: Get on the car and go-back to Hanoi.
12.00: Lunch time at Ha Giang.
19.30: Arrival in Hanoi. End of tour. See you again!
Pricing & Inclusives
|Standard||Mini hotel/ 1* hotel||119|
- Transport by 7 to 45-seat AC Car
- 02 nights at accommodation hotel, 2-3 persons in a room. In case there are an odd number of tourists, there will be a room having 3 persons if accepted. If not, an additional fee of 50% price of a hotel room will be charged
- Meals (2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 2 dinners)
- English speaking tour guide
- We serve 01 bottle of water every day during the time traveling by car
- VAT invoice
- Additional fee if there is any change in ticket prices
- Tips for driver and tour guide, at least $5 x 4 days = $20
- Travel insurance
- Beverages for meals and other personal expenses
Price Policy for Children
- Free for children with ages from 1 to 4 (their parents must pay for all their other expenses and children do not have their own seats in the car)
- 5 to 9 year-old children will be charged 75% of the tour fee (they will have their seats in our car and their meals, but they have to share the hotel room with their parents)
- From 10-year-old children are considered adults
- Single hotel room rental
- Foreigners will be charged 10USD more for permission from Ha Giang police.
- Bring your Passport
- You should bring any type of medicine for preventing insects and common diseases; bring your toothbrush, toothpaste, and towel
- The tour guide can rearrange the schedule, but all places stay the same
- If under 6 tourists, the driver can also be the tour guide
- If you are a vegetarian, please bring along your suitable food
- Do not bring a too-enormous suitcase with you
- Buckwheat Flowers bloom from September to December every year
- Peach Flowers and Prunes Flowers appear before and after the Tet holiday
- Markets on Sunday morning: Quản Bạ market, Yên Minh market, Đồng Văn and Mèo Vạc market
- Markets on Saturday morning: Quyết Tiến market
- Markets on Day of the Snake and Day of the Pig: Sà Phìn market
- Markets on Day of the Tiger and Day of the Monkey: Lũng Phìn market
- Markets on Day of the Dog and Day of the Dragon: Phố Cáo market