“The sample itinerary and timeline stated here is for references only, and is subjected to changes in accordance with weather and other operating conditions. For precise timeline of your tour, please refer to the updated intinerary available after check-in.” Set sail through the spectacular landscape of Lan Ha Bay on our exquisite Capella Cruise. The ship’s design was a unique combination of a luxury superyacht and tasteful Indochine ambiance. The cruise itinerary offers a harmony of relaxing in the magical landscape and experience our high-grade entertaining facilities. The 2 days 1 night “CAPELLA” cruise gives you the chance to explore more of the bays while leaving you plenty of time to chill and relax!
DAY I: TUAN CHAU - HA LONG - LAN HA BAY - AO ECH
11:45 - 12:10 : Warmly welcomed by Capella team in Tuan Chau International Marina (Lot 27). Complete the luggage check-in procedure at waiting lounge before boarding for the cruise.
12:15 : Transferred to the Capella Cruise by a tender boat.
12:45 - 13:00 : The Cruise Manager and crew member welcome you onboard with guiding information and a safety briefing.
13:00 : Lunch served at Harmony of the Sea Restaurant. As the cruise departs towards Lan Ha Bay, absorb yourself in the beautiful scenery with amazing limestone surroundings.
15:15 - 17:00 : Cruise anchors at Frog Lagoon area for outdoor activities. Access to Capella’s high-grade entertainment facilities: Infinity Oasis Pool and Jacuzzi; Inflatable Water Slide; Kayak; SUP, Mini-golf etc.
17:30 : Enjoy freshly prepared snacks and your favorite drinks while waiting for sunset on Lan Ha Bay. Take advatage of the Happy hours “Buy 1 get 1 free” drink program at the Spirit of the Sea Lounge and the Ocean Sky Sundeck.
18:00 - 18:45 : Cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese dish.
19:00 - 20:30 : A gourmet dinner menu in delighted fusion cuisine served at Harmony of the Sea Restaurant.
20:30 : Enjoy Capella’s onboard recreations: the Cigar & Poker room; Board Games, chill at Spirit of the Sea Lounge, Night Squid Fishing, etc.. We spend a peaceful night onboard the Capella Cruise.
DAY II: DARK & BRIGHT CAVE - LAN HA BAY – TUAN CHAU ISLAND
06:00 - 06:15 : Good morning the Bay by joining Tai-chi exercise at Ocean Sky Sundeck.
06:15 - 06:45 : A light breakfast is served at the Harmony of the Sea Restaurant.
06:45 - 08:30 : Visit the Dark & Bright cave by traditional rowing bamboo boats. Cruising to Bright Cave, you will see an angled passageway opening the cave at water level and a serene round lake surrounded by lush trees and
precipitous stone cliffs.
09:00 - 09:30 : Cabin check-out procedure.
09:30 - 10:30 : Brunch served at Harmony of the Sea Restaurant after check-out while cruising towards the port
10:30 : Back to Tuan Chau pier by tender boat. Farewell
Pricing & Inclusives
|Oasis Suite||(32m2, 1st floor, bathtub, balcony)|
|Harmony Suite||(32m2, 2nd floor, bathtub, balcony)|
|Sky Suite||(32m2, 3rd floor, bathtub, balcony)|
|Sky Terrace Suite||(45m2, 3rd floor, bathtub, terrace)|
|Harmony Family Suite (04 people)||(48m2, 2ndfloor, bathtub, balcony)|
|Harmony Family Suite (05 people)||(48m2, 2nd floor, bathtub, balcony)|
|Sky Family Suite (04 people)||(43m2, 3rd floor, bathtub, balcony)|
|La Suite De Capella||(57m2, 2nd floor, bathtub with jacuzzi, terrace)|
|Owner Suite||(92m2, 3rd floor, bathtub with jacuzzi, terrace)|
- 1-night accommodation at a Capella’s suite cabin (all featured with private
balcony/terrace and ocean-view bathtub)
- All dining experiences on-board
- Sunset party with refreshment in happy hours (17:30 - 19:00)
- Free access to the cruise recreation facilities: Oasis Pool & Jacuzzi; Inflatable water
slide; Mini-golf course; Cigar & Poker Club.
- Various activities: morning Tai Chi class, cave visiting by rowing boat, squid
fishing, swimming, and kayaking
- English-speaking guide onboard
- All entrance fee & sightseeing fee
- Round trip transfer Hanoi - Tuan Chau
- Drinks, Spa
- Stand-up paddleboard
- The Sea Melody Mini-theatre room
- Personal expense and gratuities
NOTES ABOUT CRUISE PROGRAM AND SERVICE
ABOUT THE CRUISE PROGRAM & ACTIVITIES
- The itinerary can be changed without prior notice.
- The timing of this itinerary is estimated, and the exact time will be informed
before departure time.
- All activities are included and optional. You can stay on the boat and relax instead
of joining outside activities.
ABOUT FOOD & BEVERAGE ON BOARD
- All meals onboard are included as clearly stated in the program
- Standard menus onboard are served for all customers. If there is a special food
request, please inform us at least 24 hours before departure.
PERSONAL DOCUMENTS AND BELONGINGS
- Not to be missed: ID card/Passport (necessary for check-in)
- Personal outfit recommendation: sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, sneakers, swimming