Ha Long and Lan Ha Bay Experience-Day Cruise
Book this tour
Enjoy a wonderful day tour to Halong and Lan Ha bay, with luxurious transfers included. Whilst out at the bay, you can take part in cruising, kayaking, swimming, and more.
At 7:30 AM, meet your driver at your hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter. From there you will begin your 2.5-hour journey to the Got Terminal via Expressway Hanoi, Hai Phong.
At 10:30 AM you will arrive to the Got Marina. You will be welcomed onboard, as you enjoy a welcome drink and receive a cruise briefing and safety instructions.
Lunch will be served on the boat, allowing you to enjoy traditional Vietnamese specialities while cruising along the bay. Along the way, enjoy extraordinary scenery of thousands of limestone islands and islets in Ha Long Bay, such as Turtle Rock, Duck Rock, and Chicken Rock. As you are surrounded by majestic limestone mountains, you will be presented with a mysterious world with wild and gracious beauty. There you can also choose to do kayaking, or can also enjoy bamboo-boat rowing for 45 minutes.
At 12:50 PM the cruise heads towards the Ong Cam area. This area is less touristic and ideal for some kayaking and swimming.
At 3:30 PM, arrive at Gia Luan wharf of Cat Ba Island where you will take a bicycle to visit Hoa Cuong cave.
At 4:30PM you will come back to the cruise, joining a short class for a cooking demonstration in which your chef will guide you on how to make traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. This will help you understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese.
At 5:30 PM, you will get back to your shuttle bus to return to Hanoi where you will reach your accommodation by approximately 8:00 PM. .
Pricing & Inclusives
|Superior||Tour without kayaking/bamboo boat||52|
- - Pickup and drop-off in the Old Quarter Area
- - Round-trip transfers in a luxurious vehicle
- - Entrance fees and boat fees as mentioned in itinerary
- - Seafood Lunch onboard (vegetarian food available upon request)
- - Afternoon tea
- - Kayaking or local rowing boat (depending on option chosen), life jacket, and waterproof bag
- - English-speaking tour guide
- - Travel insurance on boat
- - Beverages
- - Taxes
- - Gratuities
- - Personal expenses
Know before you go
- - Pickup and drop-off offered for guests staying in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- - Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- - The tour itinerary may change depending on weather conditions (this will happen without prior notice but you will be offered an alternative or a refund)
- - Kayaking is subject to weather conditions and is non-refundable
- - Please bring sunscreen, a hat, and comfortable shoes
- - Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking