- Visit the most imposing karst plateau in Vietnam
- See the majestic Mapileng pass and Nho Quế River - lying inside the deepest canyon of Vietnam
- Discover the unique beauty of some ethnic groups’ culture, such as Hmong, Dao, Lô Lô, Tày...
- Visit Lũng Cú Flag Pole, the Northernmost place of Vietnam
- Enjoy the local cuisines
Day 01: Ha Noi – Tuyen Quang – Ha Giang City (350km: D)
06h00: The bus pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi old Quarter.
07h00: Pick up and departure at My Dinh bus station.
12h00: The bus stops at Tuyen Quang city. (have lunch by yourself)
14h00: Bus drop you of at hotel and then checkin hotel at Ha Giang City.
15h00: Tour guide pick you up at hotel to visit around the city:
- Thon Tha, Ha Thanh Village. This is a small beautiful village about 6 km from Ha Giang City of Tay people. There are still ancient houses on stilts, terraced rice fields and especially a beautiful waterfall for nice time you to walk.
- Km0 square, Nui Cam mountain view.
19h00: Have diner and come back the hotel. After free time.
Days 02: Ha Giang City – Lung Cu – Dong Van Town ( 175 km : B + L + D)
06h30: Have breakfast at hotel.
07h30: The car and tour guide pick you up. Right after that is a sightseeing trip to Ha Giang Loop:
- Km0 square. This is the Ha Giang center and the starting point of the route of the road named Happiness from the city to the Meo Vac town with a length of 175 km.
- Bac Sum Pass – the first slope welcome to the “Dong Van Karst Plateau GeoPark’’. This point we just drive though.
- Heaven’s Gate Quan Ba – Here you can stop and take pictures of the beautiful the Twin mountains at the top of the slope.
- Can Ty Pass – with altitude of 1000- 1200 meters above sea level. You can admire the beautiful and majestic scenery.
12h00: Have lunch with local food at Yen Minh small town. After continue the trip.
14h00: Tham Ma pass – we can stop at the top of slope and enjoy the beautiful slope. Before that you have to go through 9 interesting passages.
15h00: Visit at Sung La valley and Lung Cam Village – This is a small village with classic houses with stone fences of the Hmong people. Typically you can visit the house named after Pao’s house.
16h00: Visit Hmong king’s palace – in the past this was the residence of the most powerful of the Hmong people and was considered their palace at that time, in a unique Chinese style.
17h00: Arrive and check in hotel at Dong Van town.
- Dong Van district is the starting point of Vietnam with a border stretching hunderds of kilometers with China. With a populattion of mainly ethnic minorities living such á: Hmong, Tay, Nung, Lo Lo, Co Lao, San Chi, San Diu .... but most of them are Hmong (about 70%). The most famous is Dong Van old Quarter, since ancient times this is the major trading center of the whole region to this day. On Sunday mornings in Dong Van old town, there is a market of local people from everywhere flocking to gather, buy and sell busy.
19h30: Have dinner at old Quarter. After you can walk around.
Days 03: Dong Van – Lũng Cú - Meo Vac . (60 km: B + L + D)
07h00: Have breakfast. After we are check out hotel and then go to Lung Cu.
(On Sunday mornings, you can attend the local market of ethnic people at Dong Van town)
08h00: Lung Cu flag pole – in here have a beautiful Lo Lo Chai village localted at the foot of Long Son mountian and is the home of the Lo Lo minority people. The village still has unique houses and friendly people. You can visit here on foot.
11h30: Come back for lunch at Dong Van town. Then driving on the road with special name “Happiness”
13h30: Ma Pi Leng Pass – At an altitude of over 1200 meters above sea level with a spectacular mountains view between Vietnam and China, below is the Nho Que river. Then this is a great place for sightseeing and taking photos. Also here you can stop and have a cup tea or coffee at the Panorama Coffee (this one you pay by yourself about 60.000 VND)
14h30: We visit Nho Que river by boat. Then the Meo Vac town.
16h30: Arrive and check in homestay Pa Vi village at Meo Vac.
19h00: Have dinner at homestay and relax here.
Days 04: Meo Vac – Du Gia Village. (120 km: B + L + D)
07h00: Have breakfast and check out homestay come back to Ha Giang city. On the way back you can visit:
- Meo Vac town – Meo Vac is a highland district adjacent to China border. The district has a sparse population and is dominated by the Hmong people, accounting for about 70% of the population. Hmong people have the custom of living on high and dangerous mountain ranges.
(on Sunday mornings, they gather to trade and meet at Meo Vac town market)
12h30: Have lunch at Mau Due small town. After we’re drive go to Du Gia village.
16h00: Arrive homestay check in. After you’re walk around the village or go to swim at the small waterfall nearby relax.
19h00: Have dinner at homestay and sleeping here 1 night.
- Du Gia Village is a small peaceful village of Tay people. There are still old houses on stilts, friendly people, beautiful rice field, especially the atmosphere here is quiet and fesh. It’s an ideal place for walk.
Days 05: Du Gia – Duong Thuong Valley - Ha Giang – Ha Noi. (480 km: B + L)
07h00: Have beackfast at homestay. After you can visit around the village.
09h00: Check out room and go back to Ha Giang city. On the way back you can visit:
- Duong Thuong Valley.
- Lung Tam village. This is the handicraft village of the Hmong people located in the middle of Lung Tam valley.
- Nam Dam village. This is a beautiful and peaceful small village of the Dao people about 2 km from Quan Ba town, famous for the types of houses that report the soil and herbal medicines.
- 13h00: Have lunch at Quan Ba town.
- 15h30: Arrive Ha Giang city office. And waiting for the bus pick up come back Ha Noi:
- + OPT 1: 16h00 - Limousine bus - 22h00. Arrive in Ha Noi.
- + OPT 2: 21h00 - Sleeping bus – 04h00. Arrive in Ha Noi.
- The trip finish. Thanks you and see you again!
Pricing & Inclusives
|standard||Package tour – Hotel 2 Stars and homestay|
|Standard||Package tour – Hotel 3 Stars and homestay|
+ English tour guide.
+ Two ways Limousine bus tickets.
+ Transfer: 7 – 29 seats.
+ Meal included: 04 breakfasts, 04 lunches, 04 dinners
+ Hotel: 02 nights hotel, 02 night homestay
+ Entrance free.
Tour not included:
+ Drinks, Single room, motorbike take to harbor, 10 % Vat tax, tip ….
+ Single room:
15$/night for 2 stars hotel or homestay.
25$/night for 3 stars hotel.