Route: Ho Chi Minh - Cao Dai - Cu Chi - Mekong Delta
- Free and easy tour
- Visit famous place in HCM City: Opera House, Town Hall, Notre Dame Cathedral & central Post Office and Independent Palace.
- Take a trip to Cu Chi Tunnel
- Mekong Delta Tour
DAY 1: HO CHI MINH ARRIVAL (D)
You’re arriving in the afternoon
Our driver will pick you up at the airport with your name on board. Then transfer you to hotel in center to check in.
Free time in the afternoon. Around 18:00 tour guide pick you up for water puppet show and Dinner on Sai Gon Cruise.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
DAY 2: HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR AND CU CHI TUNNEL (B/L)
7:45-8:00 Pick up you at meeting point, start to downtown of Ho Chi Minh for touring along the famous Dong Khoi street , passing by the Opera House, Town Hall, Notre Dame Cathedral & central Post Office and Independent Palace. Lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we are heading to Hoc Mon District to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, is 70 kilometers Northwest of down-town Ho Chi Minh City. The Cu Chi Tunnel system had been created long time back, from 1948 to assist Viet Minh in the combat with French. Back to the hotel in the late afternoon.
Stay overnight at Hotel in HCM City
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
DAY 3: MEKONG DELTA - MY THO - BEN TRE - CAN THO (B,L)
Breakfast at hotel.
08:00 - 08:30, Pick up & start to Mekong delta tour.
9:30am - 10.00am, arrive in My Tho. Board a wooden motor boat (20 minutes) to Unicorn Island. On this boat along the river’s bank, you’ll be passing through natural creeks, interesting fisherman's port, stilt houses (half on land, half on water).
From there, we’ll take you to a bee farm where you have a chance to taste a tasteful cup of authentic honey tea. After that we walk around quiet villages and watch the life of rural people in Mekong Delta.
Things get small and personal now. We are divided into many groups and get on small row boats. During this 15 minutes trip, you’ll witness all kind of interesting transportation modes that local people use to move around, while enjoying the fresh air along the canal and beautiful water coconut tree scenery. Away from the city, that is it all about!
Next, let's get back to the large motor boat for something different. You'll cruise a canal whose 2 long sides are orchards. After that, we cruise to a village where the sweat smell coconut candies are in the air. To satisfy your curiosity, we'll get to a village that has many small shops that make coconut candy and handcrafted items from coconut trees of Mekong Delta. You might learn that those people can amazingly make dozens of useful products out of coconut trees. It is indeed inseparable from the villagers' life.
Have a lunch at the restaurant in Mekong Delta.
One of the boat’s stops during this trip is at a seasonable orchard that has many different types of tasty tropical fruits for your enjoyments. You can enjoy the fruits for free while checking out the folk music that is typical to only the people in Southern Vietnam.
As your journey ends, you will return to My Tho by motorized boat and then travel to Can Tho.
Overnight in Can Tho.
DAY 4: FLOATING VILLAGE – CHAU DOC (B,L)
After breakfast, around 6:30am Take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river (Bassac River), then proceed to Cai Rang floating markets (& Phong Dien is optional), which are the liveliest in the whole religion. Have you ever tasted Vietnamese vermicelli soup? Well, now go and see how it is made. Then wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and experience how to pass a "Monkey bridge" which is built by only one stem of bamboo. Visit the orchard garden. Stop for lunch. Proceed to Chau Doc, continue the tour to visit Tra Su, getting to the wild birds Sanctuary, cruising smoothly with small boats to discover the arrays of splendid canals deep into the forest, watching storks, cranes and other tropical birds. Back to the Town, hotel check in. Overnight in Chau Doc.
DAY 5: CHAU DOC - SAI GON (B, L)
07.00am - 07.30am departure to visit Raft village, and to learn the history of development of fishery (a type of specific economic on the river). Then continue by boat along the cannal into the village of Cham where we visit the ancient largest Mosques of Cham community in An Giang and to show a clear distinctive architecture and customs of residents here
9:00 driver back Sai Gon through Can Tho. Tour finishes around 18:00 in Ho Chi Minh City Center Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 6: HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, you will get free time until your flight depart. Our driver will pick off you 2.5 hours before departure time.
Tour end here.
NOTE: All rates are in US$ per person.
- Airport transfers
- A/C tourist car during Group Tour
- Boat trip in Mekong Delta
- Accommodation (twin sharing or triple)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner
- English speaking guide in Group Tour
- Engtrance fee
- International & domestic flight ticket
- Visa arrangement, Single room
- Drinks, travel insurance, other meals
- ips & personal expenses.
- Single supplement
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
- Tour price is not applied for Eva New Year (25 Dec 2018 to 3 Jan 2019), not applied for Lunar New Year (4 Feb 2019 to 8 Feb 2019)
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date
- Surcharge $50/pax for travelling during Sep 2nd, Apr 30, May 1