Halong Bay is a destination that anyone in their life desires to come once to experience. A fascinating island mosaic world on the surface of the blue sea with many of the most bizarre shapes in Vietnam, Visit Halong bay 3 days Visit 3 days in Ha Long Bay you will have great moments of experience when participating in activities on Beaches such as kayaking, bayside, sea sports or overnight on the sea enjoy romantic flavors while watching the sunset and dawn on the blue sea, explore the world of colorful shimmering caves. Especially when you join the 3 days Halong cruise you have the opportunity to discover the beauty of water paradise in the world and enjoy the high standard services 4 * Of the international, all will give you a trip can not be better when coming to Halong 3 days 2-night tour
Discover the splendors of Halong Bay aboard the Halong Ginger, a wooden junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort. Measuring 38 meters (125 feet) in length, this newly built, custom-designed yacht features three decks that house an elegant restaurant, two bars, a small library, and a massage room-plus ten luxurious sleeping cabins. With so much space, passengers can truly unwind and enjoy the bay’s magnificent scenery.
08.00: Shuttle bus will pick up for a drive to Halong Bay.
12h30: Welcome on board of Halong Ginger and set sail through bay while lunch is served. Please into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons teeth. Opportunity to visit beautiful limestone grotto, go swimming or sunbathing. Enjoy cocktails while watching the sunset and later unwind at Ginger restaurant. If weather permits a short night cruise could bring you a nice discovery of the sea life by night.
After breakfast, transfer to your day – trip boat with private crew and cruise to the bay’s most untouched area. Enjoy swimming on quiet beaches, visiting water tunnels, fishing villages or kayaking. Lunch served on board by your private chef. Return to the mother boat for the night.
Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, a short trek to a nearby summit. Return on board for a final glimpse of the Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock. Tour ends at about 16.30
- Welcome drink
- Round trip Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by shuttle bus
- Accommodation on board: Deluxe & safe en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water.
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Entrance fees.
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide.
- Private car.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and other personal services.
- Children policy:
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-8 years) sharing a bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adults rate.
NOTE: All rates are in US$ per person.
- Single Supplement: US$ 100.00
- Bring with you: Sunblock, Camera + Film, Insect repellent, Original Passport, Hat, Swimming clothes, Sunglasses.
- Surcharge High Season 24th December & 31st December, 1 January, Lunar New Year 60usd/pax for Gala Dinner
- Care to the environment of Halong bay.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, ...) should be sent before your departure date.
- These rates will available if you make a booking and pay via Vietnam Open tour only.
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to the weather condition