Cham Island from Hoi An
Cham Island full day from Hoi An - Vietnam Open Tour
Cham Island full day , Cham Island 1 day trip , Cham Island from hoi an
Cham Island is located off the coast of Hoi An and is a beautiful and fun getaway. We will start the day at Cua Dai Beach to embark on a speed boat to Cham Island. After a short 40 minute ride, you will arrive at Cu Lao Cham, a large island that consists of several small islands about 25 nautical miles off the coast. The island has a plethora of beautiful coral reefs and stunning scenery along with about 3.000 residents living at Lang and Huong beaches. The living reef around Cham Island full day offers some of the best opportunities in Asia to see exotic fish in their natural habitat.
- 07:30 AM Bus will come to pick up at the hotel (Hoi a city) to Cua Dai harbor
- 08:00 AM Relaxing in the fresh cool wind, you will enjoy the beautiful landscape on a Hoi An Green speed boat to Cham Island.
- 08:30 AM Arriving at Lang Beach. Visiting the Marine Protected Area, The Boat Shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, Traditional fishing Village.
- 10:00 AM Swimming and snorkeling.
- 11:30 AM Staying at Bai Chong or Ong Beach ecological zone, swimming, taking time to enjoy a seafood lunch.
- 14:00 PM Packing luggage for the return trip to Hoi An
- 14:30 PM Seeing you off at your hotel and finish your trip.
- Minibus, boat, entrance fee, guide.
- Lunch and drinks on the boat.
- the service at Chong Island.
- Glass-bottomed Boat to see coral, Snorkeling.
- Personal expenses, Tip….
- And other services: Water-motor, fishing- boat, bicycle…..
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing a bed with parents.
- Over 10 years is adult’s rate.
- 2 adults with maximum 1 child, the 2n child will be charged as an adult
- Kindly note that this tour is NOT operated during Oct until Feb. If you want to book tour during this period, kindly contact for detail
- If you book a tour just a day before departure date, plz call us 02439262328 or WhatsApp us for detail before deciding to book
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Tour itinerary doesn’t run during Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar because of rain and cold
- Surcharge for 30 Apr, 1 May and 1 Sep 5usd/pax