Central Vietnam is known for its well-preserved historical sites, smiling locals, and soothing natural beauty. Participating in Center Vietnam Package 7 days 6 nights to discover the most attractive beauty of central Vietnam, exploring the worlds largest cave world underground in Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park, visit the popular structure in imperial capital of Hue, enjoy the unique architecture of Asia and Europe in Ba Na Hills or the ancient beauty of Hoi An ancient town, or beautiful beaches in the top of Asia in Da Nang that will give you the most wonderful moments when joining in Center Vietnam Package 7 days 6 nights.
- Welcome at Phu Bai airport, Hue. Transfer to hotel for check-in.
- Free time to explore Hue. Dinner at your account.
- After breakfast, 07h50 - 08h10 Pick up you at your hotel and then take a full day to discover Hue: visit Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, Performing Programs Of VO KINH VAN AN - Vietnam Traditional Kungfu and Emperor Tu Duc’s Mausoleum. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Lunch at a local restaurant.
- In the afternoon, visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty, An Hien Garden House and the seven-story Thien Mu
- Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River.
- 17:00 Arrive at your hotel. Free time till 19:00 Guide pick you up at the hotel, transfer to Perfume River for Music Show. 20:00 Enjoy Traditional music show on Perfume River (60 minutes) from 20:00-21:00. Overnight in Hue
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 6h30 Tour guide pick you up from your hotel in Hue and depart for Quang Binh. On the way, stop for sightseeing La Vang Church, where Virgin Maria appeared in 1798, and Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai River (latitude 17 division from south to north of the country during 20 years from 1954 to 1973).
- 11h30: Lunch at Phong Nha Restaurant. 12h15: continue to Paradise Cave to explore the glamor of Asia’s longest dry and beautiful than the Phong Nha is inherently Natural Wonders of the World with the beauty of nature given chemical. From the historic Ho Chi Minh Road (former Ho Chi Minh Trail), you veer off on a path through dense forest for about four kilometers, then you climb 519 rocky steps, and you’re in… heaven, well, Paradise.
- Tour will back to Hue and finish around 8h00 pm
- Great scene of sunrise in the early morning, free to walk around to observe the beauty of nature for a bit then we leave after our breakfast and check out at (8.30 a.m) go to Hoi An with a stopover at Lang Co beach, Hai Van Pass… arrival Hoi An around noontime, check-in
- Free at leisure in the afternoon for exploring Hoi An yourself
- Dinner at your account. Overnight in Hoi An
- Our tour guide will greet you and provide your bicycle for your trip. Your day will start at The Silkworms Rearing and Silk Weaving Village with the activities such as feeding the silkworms and listening about their life cycle and you will witness the Champa and Vietnamese artist present reeling, spinning, weaving techniques on traditional looms hundreds of years old.
- And then Tra Que vegetable village. You can relax and enjoy the peaceful countryside then stroll along with the vegetable villages. As a special treat, you will be involved with digging, sowing, planting, harvesting the vegetables with hundreds of years rudimentary tools of the farmers. You will enjoy the E Water, a specialty of Tra Que vegetable village, you can feel the strong medicinal flavor from many kinds of vegetables.
- You will ride your bicycle leisurely passing the rice fields, villages, to come to the art of making lanterns.
- You will visit craftsmen with skillful hands, showing you how to create the brightly colored lanterns. Expertly guided you could make yourself a lantern as a gift to your family. Finish your learning, the tour guide will take you back to your hotel, finish your trip
- 08:00 AM: Pick you up at your Hotel, you up at your hotel in Hoian Town.
- 09:30 AM: Visit My Son Sanctuary, spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide
- 12:00 AM: Leave My Son and transfer to boat – station, get on a boat cruise along Thu Bon river to traditional craft village of Thanh Ha pottery and Kim Bong carpentry villages. A snack will be served on the boat. Arrive Hoi An river dock at 3 PM.
You will walk back to the hotel yourself. Overnight in Hoi An
- This day we will go back to Hanoi or to Saigon or fly out of Vietnam from this international airport of Danang. Tour finishes
- Private car to pick up & see off the airport.
- A/C tourist car during a group tour, Water on bus
- Traditional Music Show on Perfume River.
- Biking trip in Tra Que
- Boat trip on Thu Bon river
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing or triple for 3pax in your group)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Diner
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- International & domestic flight ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Free children under 4 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Charge 75% adult rate for children from 5 to 8 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Charge 100% adult rate for children from 9 years.
- 2 adults with 2 children, the 2nd child will be charged as an adult
- Itinerary could be changed due to the weather condition without notice in advance
- Special request on food should be advised before travel date
- Seat in coach tour: English speaking tour guide is available, another special language guide is available on request with an additional charge
PACKAGE PRICE IS NOT APPLIED FOR BELOW PERIOD - Surcharged to be advised upon request (normally 20% tour price)
- Reunification Day & Labour Day: Apr 30
- National Independence Day: Sep 2nd
- Christmas & New Year: 24 Dec 2019 til 3 Jan 2020
- Lunar New Year (4 Feb 2019 - 8 Feb 2019) and (24 Jan 2020 - 29 Jan 2020)
- Please contact us ([email protected]) before making a reservation if you travel on high-peak period