Group size: 2 -15 pax
Pick up: 7:00am
Drop off: 16:30pm – 17:00pm
Leaving the high-octane ambiance of Ho Chi Minh City behind, we will head towards Dong Nai Province for experiencing the tranquility of the wildlife at the Vietnam rainforest – Cat Tien National Park. The tour enables us to uncover the biodiversity ofthe jungle through light treks and percieve the sound and aroma of the jungle life as well.
DAY 1: HO CHI MINH CITY – CAT TIEN NATIONAL PARK (L/D)
Pick up at your hotel and depart for Cat Tien. Follow the National Highway 20 to a mountainous area full of roadside plantations of rubber and green coffee. A short and smooth 150km bus drive takes you to an extinct volcanic crater, known as Lava Tubes. Cross the Dong Nai River to Cat Tien National Park and begin your wildlife experience. Go trekking into the forest & Giant Tung Tree, inclusive of picnic lunch and hammock rest. Visit Bear and Wildlife Rescue Center.
In the late afternoon, it’s time for chilling out at Jungle Lodge’s swimming pool and biking around Nam Cat Tien village to explore the local life.
Optional: Night safari trip (can be arranged as the service is available)
DAY 2: CAT TIEN – HO CHI MINH CITY (B/L)
Wake up & take an early boat trip down Dong NaiRiver to enjoy the most beautiful moment of nature in the village and Cat Tien National park surrounding area.
Breakfast is ready to your day.
Visit Dao Tien Endangered Primate Species centre where the people here specialize in the rescue, rehabilitation and release of endangered primates naturally found in the surrounding region,andresident primates have all been victims of the illegal wildlife trade.
Have lunch and trip back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Optional: 1 day extension to visit Bau Sau area (Croc Lake) – extra $150USD/PERSON
NATIONAL PARK HEAD QUARTER – BAU SAU (D)
Take a 10km drive and 5km trek through the jungle to Bau Sau (Crocodile Lake). Check in. In the late afternoon, visit Bau Sau, take a chance to admire the majestic beauty of ancient cedars, and relish the scenery tops poetic and lyrical blend created by Bau Sau water garden. Have dinner.
Overnight in Bau Sau. (Accommodation is basically the rangers’ outpost with some basic rooms (shared shower/toilet and without A/c).
DAY 3: NAM CAT TIEN NATIONAL PARK TREKKING (B/L)
Breakfast will be served by the rangers in the forest. Check out. Start trekking into the rainforest.
Have lunch. And return to HCMC by bus.
- A/C car/van/minibus pick-up,
- transfer & sightseeing as per program,
- English-speaking guide,
- entrance fees,
- leech socks,
- accommodation based on double/twin share,
- meals indicated in the program (B=breakfast, L =lunch, D = dinner)
- Optional activities, drinks and meals which are not mentioned in the program,
- travel insurance,
- personal expenses & tips,
- other services not mentioned in the tour price.
What to bring: hat, water, snacks, insect repellent & good walking shoes.
- Pick up and drop off in Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham, Ben Thanh disitrct 1 area. Otherwise please contact for further information
- Price in USD per pax
- Tour price request minimum 2 people per booking (otherwise surcharge from 160usd/pax or kindly inquiry for further information)
- Surcharge $10/pax for Eve New year, Sep 2nd, Apr 30, May 1
- Tour is not available during Lunar New Year (3rd Feb 2019 - 8th Feb 2019)
- Tour itinerary could be changed due to the weather condition or traffic