Catba Lan Ha Bay Halong Bay Hanoi
Book this tour
Cat Ba Island is a mesmerizing beauty Island that attracts domestic and foreign tourists. Charming beauty of nature has contributed to the beauty of the world. Joining Cat Ba Island full day trip you will have moments to discover the fascinating beauty of Lan Ha Bay one of the most beautiful bays in Vietnam as well as participate in countless interesting experiences : swimming, visiting the fishing villages or exploring a great caves associated with historical relics during the war, hospitals, rustic houses for Vietnamese communist leaders on the island or exploring the majestic beauty of Cat Ba Island in 1 day trip with a bicycle to visit the national park, enjoy Vietnamese cuisine – a great combination between the flavor of the mountains and the sea. All of them will make you have interesting moments when participating in Cat Ba Island full day trip
- 7h30: Start to pick up from the hotel in the Old Quarter then travel to Got ferry station.
- 10h15: Transferred by ferry to Cat Ba Island.
- 11h00: Cycle through the imposing mountains and valleys to the National Park.
- 11h30: Arrive at Hospital cave, start to explore the cave is known as a secret bomb-proof hospital and safe house for the VC leaders was built inside a cave, high up on one of the many limestone karsts which dominate the island.
- 12h15: Pick up by bus, reach to Beo pier.
- 12h30: Welcome aboard Day cruise, refresh with a welcome drink. Start the journey to the sea.
- 12h45: Enjoy the typical local Lunch will be served with fresh seafood and Vietnamese cuisines while leisurely cruising to the faraway islands of Halong Bay.
- 14h00: Arrive Ba Ham Lake, situated on the south-west side of Hạ Long Bay, Ba Hầm Lake is found on Ðầu Bê Island (Calf Head Island) in Lan Hạ Bay. This island is part of the range of islands at the farthest end of Hạ Long Bay, bordering the immense zone Long Châu Sea. Ba Hầm Lake is situated in the middle of a narrow, rectangular area, with the all four sides enclosed by vertical cliffs..
* Take your option either exploring Ba Ham Lake yourself on a kayak
·* Jumping off the boat, Enjoy swimming in the crystal water.
- 15h30: The boat departs for Van Boi area, a small fishing village in the center of Lan Ha Bay
Enjoy tea break while the boat cruising through hundreds of islands in Lan Ha Bay
- 16h00: Disembark in Beo pier, get back to the bus for transfer to Ha Noi.
- 20h00: Drop off at the hotel in the Old Quarter. Finish the trip to Cat Ba Island full day trip.
Pricing & Inclusives
- Full transfer by AC tourist bus
- Complimentary water on bus
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Lunch on boat
- Kayaking or Bamboo Boat (Please choose 1 of 2)
- Biking on Cat Ba
- Hospital Cave
- Tea Break on the boat.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, Tips, and Gratuities
- What not mentioned above
- Children Policy Free of charge for infant (below 05-year-old), other expenses paid by parents
- Children from 05 to 8 year old are charged 75%
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 75% have one private seat and water as adults
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to depart) the tour cost will be charged 50% of the normal one.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before the departure date.
- Surcharge 5 USD/pax if travel date in Lunar New Year