Halong Bay is a destination that anyone in their life desires to come once to experience. A fascinating island mosaic world on the surface of the blue sea with many of the most bizarre shapes in Vietnam, Visit Halong bay 3 days Visit 3 days in Ha Long Bay you will have great moments of experience when participating in activities on Beaches such as kayaking, bayside, sea sports or overnight on the sea enjoy romantic flavors while watching the sunset and dawn on the blue sea, explore the world of colorful shimmering caves. Especially when you join the 3 days Halong cruise you have the opportunity to discover the beauty of water paradise in the world and enjoy the high standard services 3*,4 * Of the international, all will give you a trip can not be better when coming to H Halong 3 days 2-night tour
- 7:30 Pick you up at hotel in Hanoi Center, Hoan Kiem district,
- 12:00 Check-in at Bhaya Café, Halong City. Embark on Bhaya Classic for a Welcome Cocktail followed by a cruise briefing. Savor a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as Bhaya Classic heads to Halong Bay Visiting Dark and Bright Cave by rowing boat or kayaking. Swimming at our exclusive platform in Dark and Bright Cave area. Traditional Vietnamese cooking and fruit carving demonstration on sundeck ( in a restaurant in case of inclement weather) while the boat cruises to the overnight anchorage area. Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free". The boat cruises back through the bay to its overnight anchorage in Ho Dong Tien area. Sumptuous set menu dinner will be served in the restaurant. Overnight aboard Bhaya Cruise
- 6:30 Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck, with complimentary tea and coffee. Enjoy breakfast while the boat cruises further through the beauty of Ha Long. Discover Surprise Cave, one of the largest caves in Halong with amazing stalactites and stalagmites . Return to the boat to relax onboard. Enjoy lunch while it heads towards Ha Long Bay. Visit Virgin Grotto by kayaking.
- 17:00 Head back to the boat to relax onboard. Bar opens for Happy Hour with buy one get one free on drinks. Traditional Vietnamese cooking and fruit carving demonstrations on the sundeck (in the restaurant if the weather is not suitable) while Bhaya cruises to overnight anchorage area. Dinner is served in the restaurant at
- 19:00. Free time or squid fishing at reception, or relaxing at the bar
- 06.15 Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served. Then Explore Surprise Cave - one of the biggest caves in Halong with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites , Back to the boat for check-out. Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads to harbour, Disembark at Tuan Chau port around
- 11:30. Shuttle bus take you to Hanoi Center. Tour finish around 16:30
- Round trip Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi. Pick up and drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district only
- Welcome drink
- Accommodation on board: Air-conditioned Cabin, equipped cold/hot shower and minibar.
- Private bathroom in each cabin
- 01 bottled water/person/day
- Tai Chi lesson
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Entrance fees.
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide on boat
- Private car
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and other personal services.
- Free of charge for children under 2 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (3-8 years) sharing a bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adults rate.
NOTE: All rates are in US$ per person.
- Compulsory Gala dinner for 25 Dec and 30 Dec: 60usd/pax (chargeable)
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, ...) should be sent before your departure date