Cat Ba is one of the paradises of discovery and experience loved by domestic and foreign tourists. In Cat Ba Island 3 days 2 nights, you will participate in exploring activities such as swimming in beautiful beaches like Cat Co 1, Cat Co 2, kayaking to explore Lan Ha Bay one of the beautiful bays in Vietnam, discovering beautiful shimmering caves, or admiring the beautiful fishing villages when joining in Cat Ba Island 3 days 2 nights. The delicious dishes from the mountains or the wonderful seafood dishes from the blue sea always bring you unforgettable feelings. Especially, visiting Cat Ba 3 days 2 nights tour, you will have unforgettable moments when you are close to nature, discover wild beauty, join in adventurous climbing activities ...All of them will make you have a most memorable trip to 3 days 2 nights Cat Ba tour in your life.
DAY 1: Hanoi - Catba island - Free and easy
- 07:30 - 08:00: Pick up at your hotel to Hai Phong 11:30 - Arriving at Catba island and Check-in at the hotel,.
- Free time for you to explore Caba town by bike or swim at Cat Co 1, Cat Co 2.
- Stay overnight at hotel in Cat ba Town
DAY 2: CATBA ISLAND – LAN HA BAY (Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner)
- 7:30: breakfast at your hotel and have free time
- 11.30 : Drive pick up from the hotel to Gia Luan Harbor
- 13:00 You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Sapphire Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
- 13:15 - A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. We set sail for Lan Ha Bay passing to Da Chong islet where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago
- 14: 00: When lunch is about to finish, it is just nice that the Cruise completes its entry through the Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (as part of Halong Bay). The area is surrounded by a lot of extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Guests can start their journey to explore Lan Ha Bay by Kayaking and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the bay
- 17: 00: Back to the main boat, and cruising to a place for staying overnight
- 17:30 - Join the sunset party on the sundeck in a warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members of the group, enjoying fresh local fruit, and listening to soft, light music.
18:00 -Cooking class opened right on the Cruise, you will be guided on how to prepare and make spring rolls
19:15 Relish a special dinner in the restaurant.
- 20:45 - 00:00 Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range of wines, beers, and liquors, and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on the Bay. Order a Spa service or take any activities on a boat cruise such as watching documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relaxing on our rooftop deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky
DAY 3: DARK & BRIGHT CAVE – HA LONG BAY - HANOI (Light Breakfast/Brunch)
- 06:00 - The nicest time of the day on Lan Ha Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee, or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never-ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
- 06:30 - Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee)
- 7:15 - 8:30 - Enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright Cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterward
- 09:00 -9:15 Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland.
- 09:45 Enjoy your brunch on the boat.
- 10:45 you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
- 11:45 go back to Ha noi
- 15:30-16:00: tour end in Ha Noi
Pricing & Inclusives
|Standard||Hotel 2*(From Monday to Thursday)|
|Superior||Hotel 3*(From Monday toThursday)|
|Standard||Hotel 2*(From Friday to Sunday)|
|Superior||Hotel 3*(From Friday to Sunday)|
- Transfer from Ha Noi - Cat Ba Island- Ha Long - Ha Noi. pickup will be offered at your hotel which is located in Hanoi's old quarters (7.15-8.00) or at Hanoi Opera House at 7.45.
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues.
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation in a luxurious air-conditioned en-suite cabin, including a private bathtub. Private balcony with sea view
- In-house English-speaking guide
- All meals.
- All activities outlined above, including swimming, kayaking, cooking, and night squid fishing.
- 2- Breakfast
- 2- Luch
- 1- Diner
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned mentioned
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing a bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, and the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on the adult rate, sharing a bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on the adult rate, sharing a bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates
- 100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child