Hang Toi (Dark cave) is a branch of Phong Nha cave system with 5,558m long and 80m high; the entry of cave is 30m high and 10m wide with heavy forest around the cave mouth. Dark Cave was discovered in the years of anti-American resistance war by local people and used as a bomb shelter
Hang Toi has a primitive beauty with thousands of several spectacular stalagmite and stalactites. This is a shelter of many species of animals like bat and swift, especially, Ha Tinh langur – one of primate species listed in the Vietnam Red Data Book. Especially, Mr. L.Deharveng, a Russian scientist, on January 9th 1995, collected, discovered and proclaimed a specimen of a species of new crab (called Nemoron nomas) in Dark Cave. This specimen is now being kept in the Museum of Zoology, the National University of Singapore.
7:30am Pick up at your hotel in Hue City transfer to Phong Nha – World’s Natural Heritage
Stop on the way to visit the ruin of La Vang Church and drive by DMZ of Vietnam in Quang Tri Province
12:30pm Lunch at Son Doong restaurant
Continue to drive to Dark Cave Center, change your suite, prepare Gopro Camera for interesting zipline from outside tower to the mouth of Dark Cave. Then start sightseeing and discovering the Dark Cave, swimming in the cool water of Thuy Tien lake inside the cave. Walk under the mud with plastic sandals
Later do Kayak on Chay river for sightseeing Rustic village and green fields, limestone mountains in the park
And do other zipline, jumping into the river, do swimming and sunbathing …
16:00pm Back to Dong Hoi / Hue City
20:00pm Bus drop you off at hotel in Hue City
- Car or van (Depart from Dong Hoi)
- Tour supervisor
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fee and National Park permit
- Local boat or kayak if mentioned
- Zipline on Chay River
- Cave equipment: plastic sandals, life jackets, caving helmets and lights
- Drink and other expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate.
- All rates are in US$ per person
- Itinerary is issue which can be charge due to the weather
- Kindly contact before making reservation on Tet Holiday (14 Feb 2018 - 20 Feb 2018), Eva New Year, Apr 30, May 1, Sep 2