Last updated by Manager on September 16, 2011 at 10:08 am (GMT+7)
The Northwest of VietNam is still relatively untouched by the outside world. Beautiful scenery and traditional wooden stilt houses make this area is well worth a visit . See the extraordinary structure of the Russian built Hoa Binh Dam. Stay in traditional stilt house , travel through fertile valleys and along roads snaking through high mountain passes.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa Depart to Sapa at 6 AM. Stop on the way for sightseeing and photographing. Overnight in hotel
- Day 2 : Sapa Trekking to Cat Cat - H"mong village. Enjoy Love Market of ethnic minority people (Every Saturday evening).
- Day 3 : Sapa - Lai Chau Stop at Phong Tho for visiting some ethnic villages.
- Day 4 : Lai Chau - Dien Bien Phu Visit a small museum of the battle field, headquarters of Colonel Christian de Castries, old French tanks and artillery pieces.
- Day 5 : Dien Bien Phu - Son La Visit French Prison, Hot Springs and natural caves.
- Day 6 : Son La - Hanoi Visit small ethnic hamlets scattering along the way from Yen Chau, Moc Chau to Hoa Binh (Muong people).
Inclusive services : Russian Jeep or mini-bus, petrol, experience driver and driver"s personal expenses